6 🥀

East dialed L-Way's number for what seemed to be the 10th time, only to still be left with no answer

East dialed L-Way's number for what seemed to be the 10th time, only to still be left with no answer. He hadn't heard from L-way the entire day that he was out with Venus and now that shit went left he was no where to be found.

Details had still not been released on what happened at the warehouse that night but East didn't need any— he knew exactly what happened. The more he replayed the day in his mind the more it all started to make sense. The situation with Kris in the neighborhood was all a setup to make sure East would get thrown
off and not go to that warehouse.

At first East figured somebody was out doing amateur damage and trying to make it seem like East did it so Kantos could look at him as sloppy, and clearly not a threat. That theory quickly went out the window when East shot Venus a phone call that night. She informed him that the warehouse where Q was stealing and taking his product, was never owned by her dad. In fact, that warehouse didn't belong to anyone. The product that was stored in there wasn't just anyone's product, it was East product. Someone had been stealing his product and bringing it back to that warehouse for months now and when that warehouse went up in flames, his product went with it.

The real situation that was bothering East was that he had no clue who could've done this. Up until this point he had never made any true enemies. Kantos wasn't even aware of his existence yet. This was an even bigger problem than that, an unknown puzzle that he couldn't quit fix the pieces in yet alone find them.

One thing he knew surely was that Q was dead. Q and his friends blew up in flames with everything else in that building. Even they weren't aware of the set up. Whoever mapped the plan out was a smart enough to make this men believe that they were actually making runs for Kantos. They made the naive men do their dirty work.

He dialed up Gio in search for more information. "Did you find anything on L." East cut straight to the chase. He no longer had anytime to waste. Whoever was coming for him had potential to mess up everything he's ever worked for, including his drug empire.

"L-way doesn't want to be found." Gio explained to East "he must've cut of his location on every phone he possesses. I even track down his daughter, Sage, iPad. She's at home with India."

"Well maybe that's where I need to go then, he always runs to India house whenever he's mad about something." East shook his head already knowing L way like the back of his hand.

"I already called she said he's not there." Gio informed him.

"He could've told her to lie, you know how L-way is. I'll go." East traveled around his house searching for his keys.

"East you can't go. India would never listen to you, she doesn't even like you. You'd be lucky if you even make it inside." Gio laughed at him.

"Well I gotta try something Gio." East stressed.

"I'm already on it. I told Venus to stop by."

"You did what?" East closed his eyes trying to make sure he heard him clearly.