16 🥀

16 year old Venus sat on the edge of her bed with tears uncontrollably flying out of her eyes. She felt lied too. Her whole life felt like a lie. She couldn't believe what she had saw in her dads office after snooping around with Remi. Her mother wasn't dead, and her father was not only a murder.. but he was a lier.

The article she had found was the article describing the death of her auntie Tara Valdez. After further digging Venus found a note reading "find Tara's files," and a side note that read possible holders "Michael brooks and Laura Valdez." Her mother was still alive and Michael brooks was framed. Venus had no doubt in her mind that her aunties murder was no one but her father himself.

Getting up from her bed Venus decided that she was going to follow through with her plan to run away with the help of Pierre. She grabbed her already packed book bag throwing on her back and began easing down the hallway. When she neared her fathers office she heard him in there talking to someone.

"Lorenzo no, no he wouldn't know where the files are." She heard her father stress as he placed on hand on his head "I don't know I don't know he's been gone for six years. He went to find Laura he went to find the files. He didn't make it back."

Venus took note of the information before walking past her fathers office.

"Venus," he called out. She paused in her food steps "where you going?"

"Out with my friend Pierre— from Oscars boot camp. Daddy you said it was ok for me to hang out with my friends now." Venus put on a act. She knew exactly how to manipulate her father.

"Yes yes your right." Kantos reminded that he made a promise he would stop being so hard on her since she was a teenager now. "Well, have fun, see you when you get home."

"Yea," she faked a smile "see you when I get home." Venus replied leaving out of the door. This was the last time Kantos had seen his daughter— before she went away.
__________________
Present day continued ...

"Amir," Pierre called out in search for his brother. He looked up and seen he was vault in the VIP lounge with a girl who was unfamiliar to him. It looked like they were trying to ease off but so many people were in the way. Pierre walked towards that way and screamed out his name again "Amir!" He finally got his brother's attention.

Amir looked up and grabbed a hold of Kori's arms prancing towards his brother. "Pierre we got to get her out of here."

"Amir if you knew any better we got to get everybody out of here. This club won't be safe tonight. I know you may not understand all that's going on and it's deeper than you think." Pierre tried to explain to him.

"Yea well I know enough. And I can tell you we're wasting time by standing here. The guest are innocent bystanders. Marlo's crazy but he's not crazy enough to ruin the reputation of his club the night of grand opening. He has something bigger planned. Kori has to go." Amir told his brother while they began walking towards the nearest exit.

"Wait we have to get Bailey I'm not going no where with our Bailey!" Kori demanded. She walked inside this club with her friend and there was no way she would leave without her. Kori was blindsided to what was really going on and honestly didn't feel like it had anything to do with her but Amir— he knew.

"Kori I understand that and I promise you Bailey will be alright but right now we got to get you ou-"

"Too chicken to stay and enjoy the party?" Marlo came up beside his brother with a sly smirk posted across his face.

Pierre shook his head "childish."

"Marlo just leave it . This has nothing to do with us alright. Just let's us go." Amir reasoned.