Golden Pony(Night 4)

"Hey, Sky. Uh, so the animatronics are-," "WOOHOO!! CELEBRATE THE TAHMS C'MON!!! C'mon Jason, sing with me!! CELE-" "Sky!! This isn't a time to 'celebrate the tahms c'mon". This is serious so just listen," Jason sounded very serious. Sky kept his mouth shut and stayed quiet. "I-I don't know how much longer I'm gonna survive. But I want you to know that there's a extra-SCREEEEEE!!!!! AGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!! OW! SHIT!! AAHH!! FUUUU-" Sky heard screeching in the background when Jason sounded like he was being... stuffed into a suit? "Ahhh... Jason? Jason, buddy? Hehe... what's going on?!" Sky started to get paranoid. "What the fuck is happening?!" He shouts. Groaning and moaning could be heard in the background. He looks up and sees a golden pony animatronic, but with no endoskeleton on. A little girl giggling was also heard. "WAGH!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?? A MUTATED PINKIE PIE??!!!" He screams. The pony looks at him blankly, as if he was thinking about something. It then jumps at him, startling him, "WHAT THE FUUUCCKKK!!! GET OFFA MEEE!!!!" He shouts. Looking around for something to get the pony off, he sees Ty and Mitch waving at him with smiles on their faces and blood coming out of their eyes and nose. "YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE???!!!"

It was already five am and Sky was still trying to fight off the golden pony when he noticed that it was fading away slowly. "Oh thank god..." Sky sighs as he looks at the camera. "Oh dear god..." he groans as he sees Jerome baring his teeth at him and staring with his yellow eyes. "SCREEEEEEEEE" "AGHHHHH!!!" Ian had gotten isn't the office somehow but he wasn't the Ian that he used to see, his arm was ripped off and his endoskeleton was showing at some parts. His eye was also out of its socket, showing the metal wires that held them together. Sky backed away slowly, crawling on all fours until he reached a corner. Ian approached him slowly. Sky looks up at him, trembling and breathing hard. Okay Sky. Put yourself together. What is the most sensitive part of a robot? Oh... the chip of course! Sky scans the robot carefully to see where the chip is. He spots a green thingymajig that looked like one of a robot's and immediately pulls it out. "Oopss. PARDON MEEE MOTHERFUCKER," He laughs as the robot glitches and falls to the ground.

It was the end of the night. "FOUR DOWN ONE TO GO!!" He exclaims as he runs out of the pizzeria. "Damn this is easy."