Quentin

"Okay Sky, you were the worst student in middle school, you got suspended in high school and you had to repeat third grade... you're perfect for this job!" the manager of 'Team Crafted's Pizza', Quentin says. "So, the job's mine?" Sky asks. "You have yourself a deal, Mr Sky. $100 a night." Quentin gives Sky a slip of paper and pen for him to sign on it. "Thank you so much, sir!" Sky exclaims and walks out if the room.

Sky calls his best friend, Bashur and tells him the good news. "Yes, I got the job!" he says. "I'm not so sure about this. I heard that six kids were murdered there and stuffed into the suits. And there's a rumor about the animatronics there stuffing you into the suits when they find you, as they'll see you as an endoskeleton," Bashur says. "Now that is the most bullshit I have ever heard. Those things aren't real!" Sky says, annoyed. "Okay, but if you die, I'm not hosting your funeral," Bashur jokes. "Wow, what a great friend you are..." Sky groans sarcastically.

Later that night, Sky goes to the pizzeria and sees children and their parents packing up. A few were very sad and didn't want to go home, so they went to say bye to the animatronics before they left. Sky looks into the eye of the closest animatronic to him, Seto, who glares back at him, giving him the chills. "Ah, hello Sky! It's about nine at night right now. So your shift begins in an hour. In the mean time, you can help the other employees clean the animatronics," Quentin instructs. Sky shrugs and goes to clean Ian, the least creepiest. He notices that Ian was placed next to a curtain that said 'Sorry! Out of order'. "Uh, sir. Why is a small part of the arcade closed?" Sky asks, curious. "Oh, Mitch is in there. Yeah, the stupid robot bit a girl in the forehead, causing her to lose her frontal lobe. This happened many years ago, so we're still figuring out why it happened," Quentin replies. Sky wasn't sure about this anymore. Maybe he had made the poorest career choice...