Kids don't think they're creepy

"I'm telling you Bash, I should've listened to you!" Sky talks on his phone to Bash while he mops the floor of the pizzeria. He watches as the children crowd around the animatronics, laughing with joy. "Jerome, tell us the story about Betty!" one of the boys say. "No! I want Tyler to tell us how to dance!" a little girl exclaims. "Okay, k-kids! It's t-t-time to get yo-your groove o-on! Hehehe!" Tyler shouts out, making the kids cheer. "Why don't the kids think they're creepy? Why do these parents still bring their kids over?!" Sky asks loudly, watching Tyler teach the children how to do the Hokey Pokey(This is ridiculous, why am I doing this??!). "Probably because they have no vision and their IQ isn't that high yet..." Bash replies, unsatisfied. "You d-do the H-Hokey Pokey and y-y-you turn yourself aroun-nd! Hehehe!" Tyler exclaims. "Why are their voices more broken at night?" Sky asks, curious. "Well why the hell are you asking me?! I don't work at the fucking pizza restaurant!" Bash answers. "Wow, you've been a great help. Gotta go," Sky says sarcastically and hangs up.

For an hour, Sky observes the animatronics, noticing how they are more malfunctioned at night. "Now kids, be-before the show s-sta-starts, I have on-one last question for y-you! Are you ready... to r-rock?" Ty exclaims as gets ready to play with his band. "Yeessss!!!" the kids squeal with excitement. Sky notices their eyes glowing red while they play the songs. "Sky, are you alright?" Quentin asks. "Ahem, I'm fine sir," Sky fakes a smile and lies. Quentin shrugs and leaves him. Something about that guy bothered Sky, a lot...