Shut down

"We will miss the beloved animatronics, Ty, Mitch, Tyler, Seto, Ian and Jerome dearly that have been in the children's hearts since 1987. Shutting them down is not easy especially for the kids. We will be replacing them with employees in costumes so the kids will be able to play with them and they won't be that dangerous," Quentin says to the employees of Team Crafted's Pizza. Everybody was sad since this place was basically their childhood. Everybody except Sky of course. "So... do I still have to work the night shift?" He asks. "Oh, of course! Rules are rules," Quentin smirks. "Oh fuck me..." Sky thinks to himself and slams his hand of his forehead. But on the bright side, the animatronics were completely gone so, that makes it a lot better. The employees watch with tears in their eyes(not Sky duh:3)as their boss shuts the animatronics down. Jason was there too. He couldn't bear watching his favorite, Mitch being terminated. Once he was done, everybody slowly walked out. Sky, on the other hand, dashed out to call Bash. "BASH!!! BASH BUDDY YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT I'M SAFE!" He exclaims. "Oh really, good for you. I was really hoping one of them would bite your head off," Bash giggles. "Haha, very funny," Sky sarcastically says.

Short but sweet!