Night 5(Part 1)

HEY HEY HEY. TOLD YA. *wink wink

"Bash, go home. You can't be here. It's for employees only," Sky says. "OH MY GOD WHAT'S THAT?!" Bash gasps. Sky turns around, surprised while Bash just dashes through the door into TC's Pizza without Sky knowing. "I don't see anythi-Bash?" Sky looks around for his pinhead friend but doesn't see anybody around him. "Hm, that advice to go home must've struck him in the head hard," Sky smiles and walks into his last night of hell.

Sky picks up the phone to hear the message that someone had apparently left for him. "Hmph! I knew that Jason was just playing a fucking prank on me-" he is interrupted when he hears mumbling and little kids giggling like demons in the background. He was petrified of what he was hearing. "What the fu-" "HEY BUDDY!!!" Bash pops out of nowhere, making Sky scream, which made him scream. And after that, both of them were screaming like idiots, staring at each other while they did so.

"BASH!!! I TOLD YOU TO GO HOME!!!" Sky screams. "Well, I didn't LISTEN!!! And if my best friend gets killed, then so do I!" Bash screams at Sky. This was the first time ever Bash had screamed at Sky, and he was shocked. Bash was standing there, panting. Shouting at your best friend was hard work. "T-thank you, Bash. I mean, that's kind of... stupid(do u know who you're talking to?) but I'm glad you care," Sky smiles. "Don't worry! THE HERO IS HERE(heh, get it? Hetalia? America reference? No? Mkay)." Why do I even bother... Sky thinks and sits down, Bash seated with his legs crossed on the floor.

After the horrifying phone call was done, Bash looked like a petrified turd. He was done. He wanted to go home, even more, he wanted his MOMMYYY. His eyes were darting around the room when almost immediately... SCREEEEEEE.

Cliffhanger. DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNN. DUN