Second night

"Hey! Um, see I told you you would make it through the first night. You're a natural at this! Uh, so the animatronics tend to get more active as the week progresses. You also should check the curtain at the closed arcade area. Yeah, Mitch can run like a bullet through those hallways. And, if you don't close the door in time he might, uh, you know, grab you by the ankle with that sharp metal hook of his and try to pull you into the back room and stuff you in a suit... Oh, also if you don't check the closed area in the arcade enough, he'll come out faster. I guess he doesn't like to be watched, so I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight," Sky winced at the sound of Mitch singing the hunger games song again. He checks the kitchen and hears pots and pans clanging together. "Fuck!" He screams when he sees Seto at the right door.

Seto grabs Sky's arm and drags him out of the room. "Ow! Let go you fucking feathery purple peanut with wings!" He screams. Seto just keeps yanking and yanking until Sky kicks his head, making him mumble something and falling to the ground with sparks flying out of him. "He-he-he-hey t-there k-k-ki-ki-kids!" He says before shutting down. "Ha! You stupid robots! Take that!" He screams when he sees that he had another fifteen minutes till six. But he didn't notice he also had 5% left.

At 5:58 his power was all shut down. He was confused, and froze on the spot. After a split second, Ty appears and starts to play happy music. "How can you be playing happy music at a time like this?!" Sky thinks to himself. Almost instantly, Ty disappears. Sky then hears the six o clock bell. "Yeah! Fuck you motherfuckers! I'm out of here!" Sky dashes out of the door and flips off the restaurant.