Night 5(Part 3)

W-why... why... why did I do this... I'm a monster... A murderer... I deserve to die...

Sky was heartbroken, his best friend was murdered by a monster... that monster was him. "Hello, friend..." he hears a demonic voice say. "Wh-who are you? What do you want?" he trembles. "We just wanna play with you, Sky..." out of the shadows, Ty emerges, grinning widely and growling. Sky was horrified. Backing away slowly, he threatened the robot. "St-stay back! I-I'm not afraid to hurt you badl-" "Oh Sky, I'm a robot. Do you really think I can feel hurt?" Ty laughs. "Oh that's right, that's how you're feeling now, you pathetic human." Sky looks at Ty angrily, "Why are you still alive?" Ty looks at Sky shocked for a bit, and then smirks. "I never die..."

Sky had no clue what to do. Should he run? Should he hide? No! The others would find him easily! Then, he knew exactly what to do... "COFFEE ATTACK!!!" he screams and throws the cup of coffee on the desk at Ty. "Ow! Hey! Come back here!" Ty screams as Sky runs into the darkness of Team Crafted's Pizza. He hides behind a video game machine in the arcade. "Knocky, knocky. Guess whooo?" a voice whispers. Oh god... Jerome. "Nope!" Sky screams and runs off. "You can run, but you can't hiiidddeee," Seto's voice echoes in the restaurant.

Sky's eyes widen as the three robots corner him, ready to tear him apart and stuff him into a suit. "We have a special suit for you, dood," Mitch emerges from the curtains and walks over to him. "That's right. It looks exactly like you..." Ian whispers in his ear, making Sky jump a little. "And most importantly, it has all the space you need," Tyler grins. Now the six robots were all inches away from Sky, smiling and evilly laughing like mad clowns from a killer circus.

"Any last words, Sky?" Ty started to reach out to grab Sky's arm. Sky thought hard, so hard that he thought that his brain was going to explode. Until... "HEY!! LOOK, A SQUIRREL!!" he screams at the top of his lungs. Ty's eyes widen as he sticks his tongue out, wagging his tail(wolf instincts lol). "Squirrel?? WHERE?!" Ty starts to sniff the air for the 'squirrel', while Sky takes this opportunity to run for his fucking life.

While he ran he could hear Mitch screaming at Ty. "YOU IDIOT, YOU LET HIM GET AWAY!!!" "WELL I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE WAS NO SQUIRREL!!" "WHY ARE YOU THE LEADER? I SHOULD BE IT SINCE I'M SOOO MUCH SMARTER THAN YOU!!" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? ALL YOU DO IS PURR, PLAY WITH CATNIP AND EAT TUNA ALL DAY!!" "SAYS THE WOLF THAT CHEWS BONES, CHASES HIS TAIL AND DIGS THE STAGE FLOOR ALL DAY!!!" they argue. Sky was listening to every word they said when suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turns around and sees Ian. "LOOK!! A BEE HIVE. GOSH I DON'T THINK ANYONE HAS TOUCHED IT YET!! IT MUST BE FULL OF DELICIOUS HONEY!!" Sky shouts loudly. "Where?" Ian flashes a smile that could make Quentin seem innocent and looks around for the so called 'bee hive'. "I don't see anyth-HEY!!" Ian shouts when he sees that Sky was gone.

It was 4 in the morning. Sky was still alive and surprisingly awake. "I'm gonna make it, I am gonna make it," he mumbles as he curls up into a ball. He wasn't safe in the office anymore, since he was in the kitchen. He hoped that the next two hours would go well...