Murder

It was six in the evening when Sky and the other employees were cleaning the empty tables. There were a few families still eating and finishing up. Sky was mopping the floor when suddenly he heard a muffled scream coming from the kitchen. He dashed over to go see what the heck had happened but saw that there was noting there. The only thing he saw was one of the pots steaming. "Huh? But nobody ordered anything else! Did someone order takeaway?" He thinks to himself. "Hmm. Smells good. But it doesn't smell like the stuff we serve here." He opens the pot cover and to his horror, a little girl had been stuffed into the pot and was now cooking. Terrified, he lets out a blood curdling scream. Rob(Woofless XD), one of the employees comes running in along with the others. "What happened?" He asks confused. "T-the-the p-po-po-p-pot..." he shivers. Rob was still confused. "L-l-loo-look..." Sky stammers. Rob looks in the pot and drops the lid in shock. "Mika! Oh, where is she?" "Honey calm down she'll be fine," two voices say. "Excuse me, but you're not allowed in the kitchen," Nooch, another employee kindly explains. "Sorry, but we can't find our daughter, Mika. Could you help us?" The woman asks. "Of course, ma'am. Tell me what she looks like," Nooch asks. "Well, she was wearing a purple dress with a little yellow flower on the top right sleeve. She's also wearing a multi-colored bracelet and she has chestnut-brown hair," she describes. Rob realizes that the girl who had just been murdered was the daughter of the worried parents. "Uhm... ma'am we have some news to tell you..." Rob gulps. "What? Please go on." He was not excited to hear the insults about this cruddy restaurant and it's service. "Your daughter... she was murdered," He squeaks.

"WHAT? YOU SONS OF SHITS!!! I AM NEVER COMING TO THIS FUCKING DUMP AGAIN!!!" The father screams. "Sir, there is no reason to blame the restaurant for this incident. We are tru-" "SHUT UP! C'mon honey, let's go." The man walks away with his arm around his crying wife's shoulder. "I can't believe that guy, what a dick," Sky whispers to Rob. "Ugh, I know. But that's what happens when you come to this place too much. You become, gasp. A fucking dick," Rob says in disgust. "But my question is... who murdered Mika?"

DUN DUN DUN DUUUNNNNN