Why aren't you gone...

"Bash... the animatronics... they're back... from the dead... and they wanna murder me..." Sky trembles. "Woah, buddy. You sound traumatized. Did something happen at work? Hm?" Bash asks. "THE ANIMATRONICS WANNA KILL ME!!! THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING, BASH," Sky screams. "What? That's bullcrap. They were shut down." "I know. But they're back. And they have NO FACES!! They're missing so many parts! But they're not giving up!" Sky was getting paranoid. Bash, being the dumbass melon he's always been, had no idea what was happening. But he had a plan. "Hey, I'll tell you what. I'll come with you to work tomorrow to see what the fuck is going on," Bash suggests. "You WHAT?!?!" "Yeah, and if I die, I die! Simple as that," Bash breaks into a wide smile. "...You really don't have a brain, do you?" Sky asks, surprised at Bash's stupidity. Hey, you can't blame the fruit, he was dropped when he was a baby on the head by his dad... say two or three... hundred times. Bash shrugs, "Yeah. Probably not." Sky laughs at his best friend, happy that he met him when he was young. "But seriously though, you're not coming to work with me. I'm not getting my best friend killed, okay?" Sky had this serious look on his face, saying that if someone were to mess with him, he would fuck that person up. "Okay."

I HAD NOTHING. I JUST PULLED RANDOM WORDS OUT OF MY HEAD. I hope you guys like it!