Treason

Harry's P.O.V.

Zzzzzzzzz........

-- 3 hours later --

Zzzzzz...... "huh-? wha-?" I say to myself and sit upright. I look at my watch and rub my eyes sleepily. I shake my head a little yawning and get up stretching my back feeling the crick crack. I sigh happily and fix my curls. With that I head to the kitchen and grab water from the pump and grab anything laying in the counter which was a piece of Swiss cheese. I munch on it slowly letting the taste hit my empty stomach and break down. I lick my lips after finishing the small piece and look around to see who is on this floor. It's only me and Liam so Lou and zee are on the second floor. I double check to see if Liam is awake he's not he's actually snoring awesome I have to totally tease him about that now. I head up the stairs towards the second floor and check the first room but find now one. I furrow my eyebrows I didn't hear anyone else up that's odd. With the thought I head to see which bonehead is still asleep and which one is a ninja. Probably Lou he's as quite as a mouse especially in bed. I peak who is asleep and see Lou so I sigh and looking over at him lovingly his perfect hourglass shape his perfect curve to his waist his perfect olive skin hand on his waist clutching his side- wait. Lou doesn't have olive skin the only one who does is.......

"Zee?" I say hanging on to the doorknob tightly.

"Huh? oh morning. " He says and lays back down. With that I just shake my head and slam the door and trudge down the stairs frustrated Lou is my boyfriend not his!

Liam's P.O.V.

"It wasn't me!" I say and sit up. I shake my head and rubbing the sleep out of them.

"What was that?" I ask as I heard a loud bang or slam. Probably Harry. I throw my shirt back on and head down towards the kitchen to find a grumpy looking Harry his arms crossed staring into the abyss through the screen of the backdoor.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"My boyfriend is cuddling with zee. " I nod

"Oh. " I just say

"Yeah exactly. " He says and I just shake my head

"Oh shit what time is it?"

"Like 8:35 or something. "

"Dude the peacekeepers said they'd be there at 9 not a minute later! go get zee. "

"Ha that's a joke right?" I roll my eyes and head for the first room I see. They aren't there so I head towards the next room. I open the door and see they're still cuddling and sleeping. Although that does look pretty damn cute I have to break them apart. I grab the water I had on my nightstand and dump it on zee. He chokes a little and sits up.

"Hm zee..... y-you..... you okay?" Lou says groggily still laying down his eyes closed as zee gags and gasps for air.

"Uh I'm...... I'm good babe. " Oh he used the B word.

"Mm good. " My eyes widen at this and I just stand there awkwardly.

"Liam what the fuck man?"

"Duty calls. We're going to be late for the peacekeeper you want him to think we slept there don't you?" his eyes widen as he dries his face

"Shit.... lets go. Bye Lou!" he says and Lou just waves his arm once effortlessly still sleeping soft snores coming off him. I roll my eyes and grab my flimsy 'sweater' and head towards the car hopping in as we drive towards the house. We get there at 8:58 and sprint in. I head towards my room as does the other lads to look like we're still sleeping.

"Caesar?" I whisper to one of the servants. He uncrossed his perfectly still hands and walks towards my bed.

"Yes sir?"