Comfort him I know

Harry's P.O.V.

"I want that person to be me. " I says and lean forward and kiss him so damn passionately. This kiss is different. Different from when I used to have girlfriends. Different from when I fucked all those guys to find out my sexuality. Different even from when I kissed Louis. And that one. That one scares me. finally I break away and Luke just stands there shocked. My eyes Eden as I see what I've just done and I shake my head.

"What did-" he starts but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry. " I say and run out of the loo as fast as my legs will carry me.

"Harry.... Harry wait!" I hear but keep running until I'm far from the theatre. Fuck he's probably going to tell the lads. He's going to tell Zee and then Zee is going to tell Louis and then everything is going to fall apart. God Harry how could you be so stupid to fall for him and his stupid blonde hair and god you wanted to know how that lip ring would do wonders. Although blondes were always my weakness god Harry shut up! you're gay you've already proven so. Fuck fuck fuck what am I going to do?! after Louis finds out I'm dead meat. And then he's going to be so devastated I'm such a terrible boyfriend. I just wanted to know what he tasted like. Now you've done it, you've really done it Harry. I just shake my head and don't even realize I'm home until I almost walk into the beautiful gates to my home.

"Oh shit... I'm home. " I mumble to myself and push the beautiful gates and look upon my shimmering house. I take another glance then proceed to the second level of my house where he is.

I take a deep breath and head towards his room but am tackled.

"BABY... YOURE HOME!" he shouts happily making me chuckle.

"Oh how I've missed you. " I smile down at him as hugs me tightly.

"I've miss you too love. " I admit.

"Where have you been! look at the time Harold it's so late! I'm excepting my father soon. Speaking of where's Niall I should remind him. "

"Oh.. they aren't here yet. " This makes him get off of me making me sigh.

"Why aren't they here? What happened?!" He says in a panic sort of way.

"Oh nothing bad love... they're fine I promise. "

"Then.... why-" I cut him off.

"I need to telling you something. " I say and he furrows his eyebrows. I take his hands and leading him to his room and lie down on the bed beside him.

"Okay so there's many things I need to tell you so I better just tell it in order. " He nods and I begin

"So, the planned actually worked. Yeah they closes up the case and everything you can come out of hiding in a month or so. Then to celebrate we went to eat. After that the decided or well actually I decided we should continue this magnificent celebration of victory. "

"Instead of coming back to share it with me?" I pause and look at his hurt eyes.

"I-I'm sorry babe I just... we've been so cooped up lately I wanted to get out an-"

"With them.... not me. "

"Well I would if we could but you can't because-"

"Because I'm a prisoner. "

'You're not a prisoner! you're my boyfriend Louis I love you! I'd do anything for you so that's why we lied for you so stop acting selfish and think of me and the lads for a moment god dammit!" I yell agitated and sigh as he looks hurt and ticked off altogether.

"I'm sorry I just-" I stop not knowing how to continue that sentence.

"It's okay... you're right. "