Guilt

Louis's P.O.V.

"Louis! Louis?! Lou? aren't you good for anything? Louis Tomlinson!" my dad shouts as I roll my eyes and start for downstairs. Today is Tuesday and its the first night back from sleeping at Niall's for the weekend. I wish I could've stayed a week but his parents were busting and I didn't want to be caught in that I always feel cheated out of family and depressed I couldn't handle it. Maura was best fiends with my mum before...... before.... well yeah.

"Coming dad!" I yell back and finally reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Lou remember the other day when I gave you all that sugar-"

"You don't have to lie dad. I am 19 after all. "

"O whatever where's the bag of coke I told you to hide?"

"In the sewers by now. "

"Okay then go- WHAT?!"

"I dumped it yeah I thought you knew."

"Are you crazy?! Theo will have my head for this! you stupid shit!" he roars and grabs his butter knife on the table and thrusts it into my gut. I cry out wincing placing my hand ver the wound. The blood begins to thicken and blacken. I feel woozy and my feet forget they're feet and give out and I collapse to the ground. My vision in and out.

"Lou tell me right now that you didn't flush it down the goddamn toilet. " I sigh and blink my eyes.

Every...... single....... bit. " I say and he shakes his head and kicks me..... I don't know where and everything goes black.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Okay..... I already signed the waver and questions 1-10 my uncle calls see you around Harry. "

"Okay thanks bye Matt. " I say as the 17th guy in 5 days waltz out throwing his jacket over his shoulder and buckling his pants. The guilt rushing over me as I groan covering my face with my hands.

"Why?!" I say into my hands and rub my eyes. I shake my head and throw the covers over my thighs my member hanging out my boxers on my chair by my closet and mini desk. I sigh getting up and put them on swiftly and walking towards my walk in closet. I look over my chest studying my 6 pack that is slightly fading. I shake my head the whole weekend I've been sneaking guys in and having sex with them. Guys. Guys. G-U-Y-S! only. No girls I have had guys straight through my weekend. I huff out and sit down on my chair twisting some of my curls in my hand and thinking it over. Just say it Harry just say it admit it to yourself already you pussy!

"I'm gay. " I say finally for the first time. I blink and whimper under my breath.

RING! RING!

My cell goes off making me jump slightly my insides turn out when I see who it is.

"H-hey mate!" I answer

"Harry? what's wrong? are you still drunk?"

"Zee we went our on Friday it's already Tuesday obviously I'm sober by now. "

"You could've gone somewhere else. "

"No no what-? you're ridiculous. "

"Ridiculous? coming from the guy who had a orgy in a open bar with an audience watching the whole damn time. "

"Yeah good times. " I lie. That was fun but I was like 15 what would I know? sex was I and still is for me I just have a different taste to fill my needs.

"So what are you up to? oh wait let me guess you either just let the slut you used to use your shower or she walked out saying 'work'. Am I right?" I bite my lip