Too late

Harry's P.O.V.

"Liam!" I say as li walks in and I hug him and he just chuckles.

"Dude it's been like what? 5 days?"

"Actually no 4 but not important I-I need some...... help." I just say. How do I explain to my best friend that I am probably gay.

"Okay....... what seems to be the problem?" I clear my throat and rest my intertwined fingers on my knees.

"Well...... you know the other night when we found out zee was gay?"

"Yep. "

"I-I...... I-I also found out that uh..... well I-I'm different. " I say bitting the inside of my cheek.

"Different? I-I'm not sure what you mean. Care to elaborate?" I shake my head.

"Well I can't help you if you don't tell me what you mean....... do you mean.... you mean you're like..... Zayn?"

"Uh....." I trail off

"Cuz mate...... I'm in the closet. " My eyes bulge and I scratch my ear.

"I'm sorry?"

"I-I'm....... I'm in the closet. "

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah I-I wasn't gonna tell you. "

"Well.... well why not?!"

"I dunno just cuz okay...... So..... so is that what you mean?"

"I-I think so. "

"Care to explain?" I shrug

"I guess so. " He nods

"Well it all started after leaving the club zee being gay on my mind......

Louis's P.O.V.

"DAD!" I tell as my dad disappears into the night.

"Dad. " I say under my breath bowing my head. I'm about to just go running after him but I don't know where he gets his stuff from. I just give up and walk back inside shutting the door close and lay back on the couch. I will wait for him.

-- 3:42 am --

"Where are you dad?" I sigh just then the door is being fiddled with. As instinct I get up and grab a poker for the fireplace that doesn't work to defend myself with.

"Son?" I sigh in relief that I don't have to put up a fight I hate confutation.

"Dad..... I-Is that you?" I ask standing up the poker still in hand.

"Yeah Lou.... it's me. " I get up and put the poker back and sigh sitting back on the couch. He sits down next to me and I nod to myself and stand up about to head to my room but he grabs me.

"Wait son. " He says pausing

"I-I told you not to call me that again." I say and yank my hand out of his. It might seem cold but he doesn't care about me anymore I died along with my mum to him.

"Please...... Louis I-I'm sorry. " He says and stands up meeting my gaze. Hazel meeting blue I look away as his eyes are red and puffy probably from that bag of drugs.

"Look Louis I-I need to tell you something very important listen carefully.

"No Mark I-I don't want to hear it-"

"Louis please!" he says his voice getting louder.

"No I-"

"I SAID NOW LOUIS!" He yells and my bones shake and I find myself sitting besides him on the old stained couch.