So about today

Harry's P.O.V.

"So you're saying you want someone real?" he nods and I scoot closer.

"Someone you can relate to?" closer he nods

"S-Someone....... you aren't afraid to open your door to?"

"Yes?" he says more as a question

"Someone......... someone like me?"

"Uh......" and with that..... I lean in an kiss him right on the lips. His eyes widen but they soon close and I take this as a good sign and lay him down. I kiss down his neck and rub his member through his pants.

"Ooh god. " He moans and pulls on my t shirt his nails digging through my skin.

"Harry. " He moans and I get this big rush of butterflies and atomic bombs that just explode when he says my name like that.

"Ooh Lou. " I moan back and kiss him rougher. At this he pushes me off of him and I plop down on the bed.

"What? what's wrong? did I accidentally bite your lip I didn't mean to. " He shakes his head and rubs his face

"No no you didn't.... you uh.... no. " He stops shuddering

"Love....... what's the matter?" he flinches

"The matter? the matter?! Harry, Harry you kissed me that's the matter!" This takes me aback

"Yeah....... but you kissed back too you're just as guilty as me. Besides...... I know you like me. "

"Maybe so but that's wrong I'm not..... I'm not gonna love you besides you already have a boytoy. " He says crossing his arms looking away from me. I groan and turn his body reach up and kiss his pout away.

"See what I can do to you?" he groans and nods slowly

"Be my boyfriend?" I ask taking a risk. He just stares at me. Finally he grabs my hand.

"Harry-"

Zayn's P.O.V.

"You think it worked?" I ask walking up to Liam as the butler drops me off. He shrugs

"You never know. " He says

"Where's Harry?"

"Oh I think he's talking to Lou. "

"What? he let him in?" he shrugs again

"I don't know he had tea so I suppose so. " With this I bite my lip. My god. He does like Harry. At this my heart races and I furrow my eyebrows and try to think of something to do, something that'll draw him in. But I don't know what he is like or what he likes. I just decide to go ask what he thinks of my generosity maybe he'll join us for dinner. I start for the stairs and without hesitation open the door but am baffled by what's happening.

"H-H-Harry?" I ask stuttering as he is laying on top of Lou giggling.

"Yeah?- oh. " He says and I furrow my eyebrows giving him a glare.

"Out!" I say sternly and he nods mumbling something to Lou as he passes me.

"I'll deal with you later. " I mumble and he just nods his head bowed.

"What was that about-" I cut him off.

"I thought making nice was the way to go..... now I know it's not." I say and he just looks at me confused. I roll my eyes and exit his room grabbing some things from the drawer angrily and throw it at him.

"Put it on."

"Okay but you're stan-" I cut him off again.

"I wasn't asking!" I shout and he shudders nods and begins to strip down to his boxers. I try so very hard to not look but when he is basically commando it's impossible.