Royalty

Zayn's P.O.V.

Hi my name is Zayn Malik. Yes Zayn Malik prince of Bradford. My mum and dad are king and as soon as they kick the bucket I will be king. I'm waiting on it even thought of getting them assassinated but then I was like nah they're bound to go soon. Anyways I'm 20 and just turned 20 in January now it's April so I've got another year till I can drink in the America's when we visit. I mean I still do have been since I was like 15 but properly. Out here you are aloud to drink at like 13 or some shit I don't know. But anyways not important what's important is that I actually can't legally be king if I don't find a wife so there can be another heir. It's crucial that I do. That's why my friends Liam and Harry have been hyping me up to go find a lady. The thing is every one they've introduced they're were hot but when I kisses them I didn't look forward to fucking them so I didn't. Probably since they were plastic my mind knew they were fake or something but uh my friends are coming over today were suppose to go clubbing tonight.

"ZAYN!!!!!" my mum calls and I roll my eyes and lock my phone.

"Yes mum?"

"I need you to go tell the duke to collect the people taxes right now! you understand child?"

"Yes mum!" I say and run downstairs nearly knocking down my butler in the process but apologize like I was taught and find the duke.

"Oh master zee what can I do for you?"

"Uh mum says.... well she wants you to uh.... go to town and.... collect the people taxes. "

"Right away master zee. " He says and bows walking towards the car. I shrug and race back upstairs towards my mums room.

"He said okay. "

"Okay well-" I just walk outside towards the mini garden we have and call my friend next to some red blood roses.

"Hello?" he answer

"Hey hazza!"

"Zayn it's been..... what?..... a week now since I've seen you. "

"Just about Harry..... how you doing?"

"He okay I woke up and accidentally found a chick in my bed. I shooed her off but she was like i'll sue so I got Frankie to show her the Styles way if you know what I mean?"

"Who was it this time?"

"Don't know.... I usually don't catch their names. " He chuckles and I roll my eyes. Since he is a king since his father died and his mother went into deep depression and is mute now so she claims Harry is king and runs alone since he can't keep a relationship he's all about sex but since he's the next in line his people don't have a choice.

"Nice. " I just say

"Hey tonight is Friday you know what that means?" I can almost see his eyebrows wriggling excitedly

"Yes styles yes I know exactly what it means. " I say blankly

"Clubbing time!" he shouts happily.

"You mean peasant time? we are going to Doncaster no one knows me their. "

"You do realize you claim all lands of London except Holmes chapel and Wolverhampton cuz of me and Liam right?"

"Yeah I know since Bradford is huge but that's the poor side of this place." I say groaning and I can almost feel his eye rolling.

"C'mon you can't be that way okay? people are people like you and me. "

"No one is like us we were born into the royalty. They weren't they're nothing."

"Look I know about politics and all that shit but I learned it so I can give back to my people the only thing I'm not fair with is my woman I have woman coming in out of this place every day. Anyways you know I'm all about my kingdom. "