Trust

Liam's P.O.V.

"Here talk it out. " Zee say throwing Harry outside with me.

"Talk it out..... hey... come back!" Harry yells I just sigh

"It's no use Harry. " I say and he sighs

"Look I don't want to-"

"I know...... I know..... I saw. " I say and try not to think of him and Louis fucking but that image is really hard to get out of my head.

"Oh....... you saw. " I shrug

"Yeah it's alright. " I just say and he sighs covering his face

"Listen li I am so sorry. "

"Hey no worries you like Lou go for it. I don't see why not. If you can get him to be happy and shit the best of luck to you. "

"And you?" he asks

"What about me?"

"I just....... I was with you Liam so I just..... I know how you are. I don't want to do this to you. "

"Hey I'll be fine. I can manage I guess you love him then be with him just remember the price it cost that's all I'm saying. " I shrug and slouch on the steps of the palace.

"So..... are you mad?" he asks and I turn around to face him.

"I'm not so much as mad just...... betrayed. " I say honestly and he just looks at me and nods his eyes softening

"But thats enough of that. We're moving on after all we are best friends." I remind him and he just nods

"Yeah I suppose. Uh forgive me then friend?"

"Sure Harry......I forgive you. " I say and he nods

"Good. " We just sit there staring into the abyss well this is awkward.

Louis's P.O.V.

"Ugh god please zee. " I sob as he's been raping me for at least an hour now.

"Alright alright finishing touch. " He moans and strokes my hair and gets down and sticks his grisly fingers up their and goes in and out.

"Aww finished. See you later loverboy." He just says and leaves me there. I look over my body it's aching and a little bloody.

"Why?!" I shout to myself wanting to at least clean myself but I can't even do that.

-- 4 weeks later --

I sniffle and clean the front of the chamber

"Hey lets go!" someone calls down and I look to see who it is. Just Trevor one of his servants.

"Master Styles wants to speak to you. " my eyes brighten at styles as in my boyfriend Harry. Yes so that's what keeps me going every day Harry visits me or I'm released for a little bit to see him.

"Hey baby. " I say and peck his lips.

"Boo. " He squeals hugging me and Trevor just walks away.

"So what do I have to clean today?"

"Actually yard work. Zee is off somewhere and needs us to fix his garden up. "

"You and me or li to?"

"Just you and me. Li went with zee." I nod as I drop down on my knees and begin to sweep the leaves away from the garden and Harry grabs some planting seeds and start dropping them in.

"I'll cut the weeds. " He says and begins to chop them little at a time as I clean it up. I wonder how my father is doing?

Liam's P.O.V.