Someone like me?

Louis's P.O.V.

"You!" I shout after looking at who my kidnapper was in the light.

"You!" he echoes back.

"What?..... what are you doing here?" I scoff

"I could ask the same to you. "

"No actually not really since this is my house. " I snap back rudely. I don't know why.

"Well I'm here cuz my kidnapper...... kidnapped me! I guess not literally but if he could've he probably would've." I shout pausing.

"Wait so does that mean.....?" I trail off.

"Yes I'm the one who 'kidnapped' you I'm sorry. " The tear begin to fall and I slide against the bed and my heart sinks. I work for the prince of Bradford this asshole!

"No look please I-"

"NO! you're the worst person I've ever met. Just..... leave. " I say and sniffle

"But-"

"LEAVE!" I roar and he lowers his he's but sure enough walks out.

Liam's P.O.V.

I giggle as me and Harry kiss cutely.

"I just can't stop. " I mumble and hear the stairs so I throw Harry off me and he walks into the kitchen causally with his shirt off as I buckle my pants up. Zee sighs walking down the stairs fully.

"You were right...... he hates me. "

"And why's that?" I ask looking down at my book.

"What happened?" Harry asks looking sexily as his short is off and he's biting into a banana.

"Well- why the fuck is your shirt off?"

"Cuz I'm hot. "

"Yeah you're. " I mumble under my breath and he just smirks at me and gives me a small wink. Oh god.

"Anyways he was the one that- uh well remember when I told you I liked the girl and that guy-"

"I when he slugged you?! yeah it's barely going away. So what about it?" Harry chuckles

"Anyways....... he's the one that uh.... I liked. Niall is the one who slugged me and he-" Harry gasps

"Lou was the one who was the girl but she was really a he?!"

"Yep. "

"Wow. " He mumbles and zee just face palms.

"Well why does he hate you?"

"Cuz he said I'm an asshole. He doesn't think I'm worthy of being king I suppose. "

"Something along the lines of earth polluter. "

"Sucks to be you. He likes me. " I say smiling and Harry scoffs

"Oh yeah you're his favorite li. " He says chuckling scrolling through his phone.

"Shut up hazza!" I say and get up and tackle him. I secretly kiss him and roll us around sexily.

"You guys! stop it! I need your help. How do I get him to like me?" He asks

"Like you? he'll never like you. " Harry says upside down.

"Why not!"

"Cuz you're a dick. He only sees you for what you show to your people which is hatred.... he's well y'know..... one of your people. "

"So you're saying if I was more like you he might like me?"

"Basically. " Harry shrugs

"Look you just..... you gotta be yourself you gotta be nicer now and you have to show you care about him. Do something nice. "