Just one man

Louis's P.O.V.

"That was fucking hilarious!" I hear and I sniffle and see Harry in the corner of the room. My heart cracks in half as I stand up and head towards the door.

"Lou wait. " He starts, I stop my hand still on the handle.

"Please let me explain. "

"I need to let Niall know-"

"I know just hear me out. "

"I did already, you cheated one me with my best friend. That's all there is to know. You've already done it you kissed him for no apparent reason. What's done is done no taking it back."

"I'm so sorry Lou I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you-"

"Why not stop lying. Just go get him." I say and open the door fully.

"What?"

"I ain't up for debating. "

"Just go to him haz ill be fine. "

"So... we're breaking up?" I feel my insides twisted and feel the pain taking over my whole body. I'm fighting this shit. After everything I've been through I won't let him drag me down.

"Yes. " I say not trusting myself to change it.

"Okay..... sorry Lou. " He says and walks downstairs headed for the lads. I wait a couple minutes and finally head down as well. I find everyone in the kitchen, I take a quick glance and them but don't see the new lovebirds. I roll my eyes at this and Zee immediately approaches me.

"Hey. " He says I motion for him to follow me to the next room. He nods and I close the door behind us.

"Hey. " I just say back my voice breaking a little.

"What's wrong? Is it about Harry? because its my fault Lou I'm a selfish prick. " I furrow my eyebrows confused

"What... what do you mean?"

"This is about us being late and not coming back home straightaway right? he came down looking depressed took his new best friend Luke that's odd by the way and I don't know. It just didn't feel right, you shouldn't blame him it was all me Louis I'm sorry. " He says and looks down ashamed. I shake my head and lift his head up

"It's not your fault. " I see the tears threatening to fall and my heart breaks even more.

"Well then... what's wrong?"

"Well, to put it in 3 words. We broke up. " This takes him aback and he chuckles slightly.

"Whoa what happened?"

"Well he told me what happened. How he wanted to stay out later how he 'loved me so' but he just made me think twice about that. Then apparently he cheated on me. "

"WHAT WHERES CURLY?!?" It's my turn to laugh this time.

"It's fine Zee, I'm fine. I'd rather see both my friends happy and in love then have him lie to himself and keep him locked up in my loveshed. "

"Anyone would be lucky to be in your loveshed. " He says I look up at him and smile

"Thanks Zee. " He nods and with that we head towards the other room to meet the others once again.

"Where's Niall?" I ask confused as I dart around the room no trance of my blonde friend.

"Oh he went to go get uhh a Mr Tomlinson. " Michael Liam's new lover says.

"Oh shit...." I say trailing off and feel my head going crazy my heart racing and I feel light headed. He dropped me off here he knew what he was doing so why am I so scared to see him again?