My girlfriends usually didn't care

Harry''s P.O.V.

"There's more.... I-I don't know how but there's more blood. " He walks up to Zayn and grabs him by the collar

"What's the meaning of this?!"

"Why are you asking me! your team is the one who analyzed it. "

"Don't give me that shit tell me what happened... now!" he roars.

"Sir the result are in! I know who the blood belongs to. " angrily the head peacekeeper lets go of Zee's color and he fixes it nicely and the peacekeepers heads towards his team.

"What is it?" he asks annoyed and they seem to talk frantically and never stopping.

"Wait wait wait a fucking minute. " He yells and it seems like he's going to explode.

"You mean to tell me....." he trails off and looks towards us. I smirk and feel his confusion and shock radiate off him. He sighs and looks down almost as if he's giving up in defeat. He begins to pace back and fourth. Finally he stops abruptly in front of all of us.

"How did this happen? what did I miss? what the FUCK did I miss??!!?" he yells and throws one of Zee's nice plush comfy chairs against the wall and it shatters into pieces.

"I'm sorry....." He trails off. Finally he rubs his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose and sits on the couch.

"Why don't you calmly explain to me how all of your blood ended up in the basement now?" they all exchange glances and I nod to Luke who knows the plan.

"Umm.... it's kind of a long story. "

"Well, why don't you go ahead and explain it thoroughly. "

Luke's P.O.V.

"O-Okay. " I pause and sit across from him the lads all take a seat to listening intently to me speak. I clear my throat and open my mouth to continue.

"Well it all started back in the club-"
He cuts me off

"What club?"

"Would you just listen?!" I snap and he backs up a little.

"Sorry proceed. " He says softly and I nod and begin again.

"It started when we were at that night club that just opened across from uhh the fancy marketplace in the village. A-Anyways.... me and the lads including Louis went to go check it out. I-I can't remember the night it was, but anyways we came across Harry Liam and Zayn while there. " At this his eyes widen

"So while we began dancing little Louis got hit on by Zayn. We were confused at first y'know since he is a prince and all we acted out in a way. He sang to Louis and well Niall the jealous friend was mad and shoved Zayn away from Louis. He jumped up and left with his gang and took off. But I noticed something and found this. " I say and take the watch out.

"It belonged to Zayn. I was sure of it. So in attempt to return it to him we tried various times, but he wouldn't let us in or a glance. we didn't want to take a chance of any peacekeeper finding it on us so in an act of cowardliness we sorta kinda trespassed but just to drop it off! So the blood you found from all of us was indeed when we broke in. We all were bleeding from the glass and we never even left the watch. We got to scared that we made to much noise and left. " The peacekeeper has his hand over his mouth and is just looking at all of us shocked. Is this a good thing?

"You mean to tell me..... this is all a misunderstanding? that he never kidnapped nobody?" I take a deep breath.

"We just.... we were scared to come out and say so. I'm so terribly sorry for this misunderstanding."