My own reasons

Niall's P.O.V.

"How's he doing?" I ask walking over to a nervous looking zee.

"He just went it. "

"You've been up here for at least half an hour and you're telling me he just went it right now?"

"He was scared. I gave him a pep talk. "

"Oh no wonder. " I take a deep breath in and clamp my eyes shut suddenly to think my question over once more.

"Do you think he'll leave?"

"Leave?"

"C'mon Zee I know you were thinking about that. You're going to stand there and tell me it didn't cross your mind once?"

"Well, if he wants to leave with his dad.... I'm not going to make him stay. He knows he's always welcomed and now that him and Harry are..... well.... fuck. " He mumbles and sits in chair next to his room.

"I didn't.... I just.... I don't want him to leave Niall. "

"I know mate, but this just.... it's like... he's never lived this life. And besides when it comes to his dad he'll do anything to protect him. "

"Anything?"

"'Fraid so ever since well..... yea. "

"Since what?"

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"I mean about his mother. "

"No he didn't tell me anything. Only his dad slightly. "

"Oh well, I can't tell you. Ask him about it it's not my place. "

"Alright I won't try and coax it out of you. "

"Anyways, I'm going to let the lads know he's here. They were confused so I'll be back to check up. Need anything?"

"No, thanks Niall. I just..... I want to be here for him. " I nod once and head back downstairs towards the lads.

"So are they making out. "

"WHOA. " I say and walk into the wall and fall face first on the ground.

"What the fuck Harry!" I yell picking myself up and dusting myself off.

"Sorry, sorry didn't mean to startle you but are they?"

"Are they what!" I ask annoyed as all the lads crowd me.

"Making out!" Michael yells

"Sorry. " He giggles behind Liam who looks baffled.

"What the-? no Mr. Tomlinson is up there talking to Lou and Zee is waiting for him nosy asses. "

"Mr Tomlinson? like his dad?"

"Yes like his dad. " I say walking towards the kitchen and grabbing a coke.

"What do you mean though? how is he even here?"

"I brought him of course. "

"Huh. " Harry says and begins to walk towards the stairs so I grab him forcefully.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Well I've been there for him. I think I should be with him while he's talking to his dad. He's terrified of him. "

"Notice anyone missing?" I say and he looks side to side and his eyes widen.

"Zayns with him?" I nod and he bows his head down