Sign me up

I honestly don't love this chapter, it was a request from my friend to write this chapter. I hope you all enjoy it. And I am open to requests and ideas for upcoming chapters.

***

"Well, who do we have here?" Hiccup asked as Astrid and Oakley giggled their way through the gate to the dragon academy, followed by their dragons.

"This is StarGazer. I found her last night in the woods." His sister quickly explained.

"The woods? In the middle of the night? Oak... you could have gotten hurt!" Hiccup said with concern.

"But I didn't"

"But you could have." He quickly replied.

"Hiccup, It means a lot that you want to protect me. But I can take care of myself." She said as she took his hands in hers.

"I know I'm sorry." He said apologetically. "I guess I still see you as that little girl with a love of snowmen."

She winced, desperately trying to avoid that memory. "I get it, Hiccup. But I have superpowers remember? Besides, Astrid was there,...'" Hiccup glanced over to his best friend who just gave him a little wave before returning her attention to her dragon. "I was perfectly safe," Oakley added.

Hiccup sighed and nodded in agreement.

"I completely agree. Hiccup you gotta lay off!" Snotlout said desperately trying to get Oakley to like him as he walked over to stand by her side. 'She's a big girl.' He says as he stands behind her placing his hands on her shoulders. "I'm sure she knows what she's doing."

"Snotlout... Snotlout..." She turned her head slightly, and he acknowledged. "If you don't take your hands off of me in the next 3 seconds, you won't have hands."

Snotlout quickly removed his hands from her shoulders and took several steps back. Astrid couldn't contain her laughter. Soon everyone was laughing at Snotlout, Including his Monsterous Nightmare, Hookfang.

"Shut up, everybody!" He ordered, feeling rather annoyed.

After everybody had caught their breath, Hiccup finally decided to take a look at his sister's new dragon friend. "What did you say their name was?"

"StarGazer." His sister quickly replied. "StormCutter, adolescent female as far as I can tell. She spent the better part of last night staring at the night sky, so the name just seemed to fit."

Oakley jumped as she felt a nudge on her right arm. "Hey, Toothless." She giggled as the Night Fury continued to show her affection as if they had known each other for years.

"Oakley is a really fast learner. StarGazer bonded with her almost instantly. And she's a natural at flying." Astrid explained, changing the subject, and hinting at Hiccup.

"Well, she is my sister. She obviously takes after me." Hiccup said before getting a playful punch on the arm from his sister, he yelped before she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a hug. "Great we have another Astrid." He joked.

Oakley looked up at Astrid and slowly backed out of the hug before Astrid punched Hiccup from behind. Both girls laughed as Hiccup yelped. That was definitely gonna leave a bruise.

"Well, I know she didn't get her brains from you." Astrid finally said after catching her breath.

"What are you talking about?" He asked rubbing the spot on his arm where both women had placed their fists.

"You're sister... is super smart... impossibly smart... Smarter than Fishlegs smart."

Ruff and Tuff finally stopped headbutting each other and gasped.
Fishlegs stood there motionless with his jaw practically hitting the ground.