Truth or dare!

This is the shortest chapter but also my favorite so far.

I promise to make up for all the short chapters!

Hope you like it. X

***

'AHHHHHHHHH!'

Snotlouts screams could be heard for miles, even above the claps of thunder that grew closer and closer to the edge. This was the third storm since Oakley had arrived.

'HOOKFANG!' He screamed, running towards the clubhouse as fast as he possibly could through the rainstorm that was growing stronger by the minute.

Suddenly, a fork of lightning struck, just inches away from the screaming viking.

His feminine screams echoed across the outpost as his dragon swooped in and grabbed him by the arms and flew him to the clubhouse to meet the other riders.

'You just have to cut it that close, don't you?' He growled as Hookfang dropped him in the room. Everyone chuckled as Hiccup closed the door.

***

'UGH, I'M SO BORED!!!' Snoutlout complained.

'Snotlout, it's been 7 minutes.' Oakley giggled.

'I'VE GOT IT!' Tuffnut shouted, throwing his hands in the air.

'Uh... Got what?' Hiccup questioned.

'Truth... or... Dare!' He said, rather dramatically.

Heathers eyes eagerly shot up as a huge smile spread across her face.

'NO!!!' Hiccup, Astrid and Snotlout all shout in unison.

Heathers smile soon turned into a pout.

'Am I missing something?' Oakley soon asked.

'Heather isn't allowed to play Truth or Dare with us.' Ruffnut explained.

'Why not?'

'Because she turns into a complete psycho, that's why not!' Snotlout said a little to quickly. 'Last time we allowed her to play, I was dared to throw Astrid's axe off the cliff!' Everyone laughed, except Astrid who shot Snotlout an angered look.

'You didn't?!' Oakley gasped, realizing he must have gotten the beating of a lifetime.

Snotlout shrugged.

'Come on guys, please. I've never played.' Oakley begged.

Hiccup sighed. 'Fine.'

'YES!' Heather cheered, as she jumped with joy.

They all gathered in a circle, Heather by Fishlegs, Ruff by Tuff, Snotlout as far from Astrid as possible, while Astrid and Oakley left a gap between themselves. Hiccup placed himself between Oakley and Snotlout, as Snotlouts face had almost completely healed from their last confrontation.

'Okay, I'll go first...' Hiccup suggested. '...Heather... Truth or dare?'

'Dare!' She replied, with a little too much enthusiasm.

'Okay... I dare you to hold hands with Fishlegs.' Hiccup requested.

Everyone knew about their relationship, but they both still felt awkward expressing it publicly, so Hiccup was determind to get some Heathlegs action.

Heather and Fishlegs both looked to each other and blushed before she finally took his hand.

'Okay...' Heather scanned the room to choose her victim. Snotlout had closed his eyes and crossed his fingers, praying to the gods that she wouldn't pick him. '...Oakley...' Snotlout gave a sigh of relief. Hiccup however looked more worried for his sister than she did for herself. 'Truth or dare?'

'Truth.' She replied, this was her first time playing, so she decided to take it easy.

'What is your, deepest, darkest secret?' Heather asked with a mischeavous grin.

Oakleys smile quickly faded as she looked towards her brother then toward her hands, which were fidgeting anxiously. They weren't kidding, Heather really was evil. 'Can I switch?'

'Nope, rules are rules.' Snotlout explained.

Oakley sighed. She slowly looked up at her brother before quickly looking away. 'I'm the reason Hiccup has that white streak in his hair.' She admitted hesistantly.

'What?!' He said, looking at his sister in confusion.

'I thought you said you were born with it?' Fishlegs recalled.

'I thought I was.' Hiccup replied. 'Oak? Care to explain?...'

'Do you remember the last time we saw one another? Before I became a secret.'

'Of course, you woke me up in the dead of night and we went outside to play in the snow.' He remembered.

Oakley shook her head. 'No.' She said quietly. 'We didn't... We went to play in the snow, but...'

'...In the great hall.' He quickly interrupted as the memory came back to him. 'I...I remember. You made it snow, but you slipped... and you...'

'Struck you with my powers...' She added, with guilt in her eyes.

'That's why Dad kept you a secret.' Hiccup realized.

Oakley nodded, unable to look her brother in the eye.
Suddenly his arms wrapped around her as he could see the pain on her face, and wanted her to know that he wasn't angry with her. At this point even Heather felt guilty about asking that question.

'Okay... My turn.' Oakley said slowly breaking the hug with her brother.

***
2 hours later
***

'Okay... Hiccup...'

'Oh Gods.' He sighed, waiting for Heather to ask the question.

'Truth or dare?'

'Truth.' He said hesitantly.

She thought for a moment. 'Tell us about your first kiss.'

He opened his mouth to speak but before he could answer the question, Heather quickly added 'And Astrids pecks don't count.' His mouth soon closed and he looked away in embarrassment.

'Wait...' Oakley said with curiosity as she turned to face her brother, who was sitting on her right. '...You've never kissed anyone before?'

'Oh and you have?' He quickly retaliated. 'I've kissed Astrid, so I still have that over you.'

Oakley turned to Astrid trying to hide her smile, as she had been kissing Astrid for over a week now, of course Hiccup didn't know about that, before looking at the ground.
She slowly stood up as all eyes turned to her. She slowly walked over to where Astrid was sitting by Stormfly and offered her a hand up, which Astrid took, as she could see what was about to happen. She gently helped Astrid up off the floor before stealing a kiss, desperately trying not to cover the room in rose petals, as she always did when their lips collided.

The kiss broke after a few seconds. She was definitely getting better at controlling her powers, not a petal in sight.

As she backed out of the kiss she looked over to her brother, who was staring in shock, before slowly swiping her thumb across her bottom lip, with a slight smirk.

She sat back down, followed by Astrid who was still blushing.

'Now you've got nothing over me.' She said rather confidently.

***