Corruption

"... let's stop..."

"Why?"

"I-I don't l-like this..."

"What? Why?"

"It feels wrong... I.."

"It shouldn't... we love each other... so this is right..."

"But..."

"Are you still scared of me?"

"...."

"Are you?"

"... yes..."

"Don't be. I promise I'll never hurt you again-"

You wake up with a cold sweat, and a phantom sting on your neck. The dream, all you remember of it are the words, uttered by a familiar, yet, distant voice. As your senses begin to ground, you groan and stretch your arms. At least you try to, but you find yourself able to feel only one of them.

"Huh?" You panic, as you sit up with concern. You feel a weight on your shoulder, as you check out your arm. At this point, you wouldn't find it strange to wake up without an arm.

"Oh..." However, no such thing happens, as you notice your arm hanging limply, and feeling understandably numb. You thank the gods and lean back on the wall, with a sigh of relief as you feel the blood flow back to your arm. Now that your head is a lot less cluttered, you can register your surroundings.

"Yeah... This isn't my cell." For starters, your cell has a window and isn't as dark and messy as the one you are in. Not to mention, the bed feels weird. It lacks a certain metallic scent to it, and it is missing your partner.

You groan with distaste and rub your itchy neck, as you hop off the bed. You try not to step on the clothes scattered all over the floor, and make your way towards the door. Sudden light assaults your eyes as you step out of the cell room, followed by a mental assault of being stared at. The inmates that are passing by stop in their tracks and just stare at you for a brief moment.

Before you can muster the strength to say something, they just go back to whatever they were doing.

"Phew..." You feel relieved that they aren't in their default bullying mood, but decide to keep moving before they change their minds.

"Ow..." A sharp sting burns your neck, as you feel around your neck with one hand, and support yourself against the wall with the other.

"The fuck?" Feeling no traces of any wound, you look at your hand to see if you are bleeding, but you find no trace of red. Glad as you are, you still wonder about the cause of your anguish.

"Well, well, if it isn't the little bitch?"

"Tch." As you hear someone call out to you from behind, you click your tongue in irritation. Feeling the anger from your luck running out and the phantom pain, you turn around to meet the woman who called you. She seems familiar, and if you recall accurately, she was there when Elena saved you in the canteen.

"I would rather not do this now." You try to talk your way out of it, but she just scoffs.

"That built whore, she isn't here to save your ass now, is she?" She grins, as you feel her step on your nerves with her tone and every word she speaks.