Alice

(Y/N)'s pov.

I woke up to an annoying buzzer sound, like how my alarm clock used to sound every morning waking me up to school.

I wanted to get up, but this comfortable cushion i feel myself lying on just felt too good.

Then, as if my mind was mocking my attempts to stay asleep, Aria's face manifested in my head.
"Waaaah!!" i shot myself up.

Breathing heavily, I was finding it very hard to collect my breath ,as my heart was racing.
It would be no surprise if it even skipped a beat.

I don't really remember what happened...... Lets see..... Aria was banging my cell door. And i opened it.
That's it! I can't remember what happened later on.

I wiped off my cold sweat and tried to calm down, which was of no use as i just noticed my surroundings.

Even though its only been a day, I remember my cell room very well. And this wasn't it.
I started panicking again.

Fear of 'what if this was one of Aria's doings?' was persistent.

I don't know why, but even thinking about Aria is making my body shudder.
Its like my body remembers something that i don't.

While lost in thoughts, my vision paned over the table in front of me, Slowly analysing the contents. Until, I spotted a Spectrum Art Acrylic Nameplate placed at the right side of the desk.

I leaned in to getting a better look of Name written in it and eyed the letters.
"Satsuri Kendo....." Was the name written in it.
Wait! Satsuri!?

I leaned back on the chair as the missing pieces of memory started flooding my head.

I remember, Aria bursting in to my cell room and....... K-kissing me and.... Satsuri came to my aid.
Before passing out i remember Satsuri taking me in her arms....

"So that means...." That means,I'm in third floor and this is Satsuri's cabin...

I felt a small smile creep upon my lips. For now, I knew I was in safe place.
I don't know why Satsuri isn't here, but at least, Aria can't come here.

"Speaking of Aria......" i leaned back and starred at the ceiling, Remembering what she did to me sometime ago.

I didn't expected her to kiss me like that..... What's more unexpected was that make out taking a BLOODY turn.
I rubbed my lip over top gums of my mouth and felt a lite sting on the spot she bit. 

I tried to remember how it felt when she assaulted me.

It was a very confusing sensation, really........
At first I was taken by surprise...... But then, she kept me in her sickening embrace as she continued to make out.....
Then unexpectedly, she bit my tongue ,sending few jolts of pain through my veins. But she didn't stop.
She wiped the blood on my tongue using her tongue.
The mixed sensation of pain and pleasure was very........ Stimulating.
Then came the intense part!
She punched me in the gut very hard!
And the next thing i know, my mouth is all bloody and she is licking it , still in the kiss........
Her tongue........ Now had a bitter sweet taste to it.
I had struggle trying to breath , yet this wouldn't stop..... It was like it was saying 'You don't need to breath, you don't need anything at all. Just melt away in the venom'
It was so sickening....... Yet....... It was p-"WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!?!?"

I yelled at myself, feeling sickness flowing through my blood.
"H-how....... How could i....?" Even though i cut myself off before the end, I knew what i was about to say.
It almost made me nauseous!