Friends

"I.......... Wanna say something.." you said. Hoping for the best.

Chara: "What?" She asked sternly, still sounding upset.

You swallowed a lump down your throat before continuing to speak. You knew this was a risky slope, but you had to get on her good side to avoid future troubles.

"I....... I'm sorry...." You said, feeling slightly ashamed.

You looked at her, while she just sternly stared back at you. Still not uttering a word.
Seeing there was no other way around, You spoke again.

"I.... Was too scared..... To respond." You said putting your head down.

You felt so stupid right now. Clearly, you were the victim, yet you were the one apologising.
She was good at making you feel like YOU were the bad guy.

'At least, I can avoid future problems by getting on her good side' You thought to yourself and awaited her reply.

A few seconds of awkward silence passed, with either of you uttering a word. You were just staring the blood stained floor and Chara just continued staring at you.
'Okay, This is a lot more awkward than I thought!' you say to yourself.

While the silent segment continued, your sight darted to the cavern made in the walls.

Just seeing the damage done made shivers run down your spine. It made you wonder how inhuman the strength possessed by Chara was.
'I for sure don't want to test it!' you thought.

As the silence continued, your attention shifted to the girl who tried to devour you. Who right now was laying unmoving, on the other side of the last wall, with few tattered pieces of concrete wall crushing her. 

'Is she dead? I hope she is.' You thought to yourself.

Before you could think of anything else, The sound of Chara sighing caught your attention. 

You watched as she sat in front of you, while putting on a more softer expression.

Chara: "The one who should be apologizing is me" she said while rubbing a side of her head. 

You looked at her slightly astonished.
'So she can apologize, huh? Still better than Aria ,I guess.' You thought to yourself, while holding down the urge to chuckle.

Chara: "I wanted to befriend you, but I guess I let my anger get the better of me....... That's ......just stupid on my part" she said while giving an apologetic smile.

For a second, she actually looked like she was regretting her actions.

'Maybe...... I actually CAN get on her good side' you thought yourself with new found hope, before taking another look at her.

Even though it should be impossible after witnessing what you just did, you still found her kinda..... cute...........
Or maybe just less scary than you had assumed her to be.

"I see........ Why do-" Just when you were about to ask why she hated Aria, you stop yourself.
'Lets not piss her off again.'

Chara: "What was that?"

"Ah! Nothing."

Chara: "I see....."

"So.... Are we good now?" you asked while praying for a positive answer.

Chara: "Yeah..... I guess....."

After that, Awkward silence took over again.

'Okay, this is going nowhere' You thought to yourself before speaking up again.