Back Home

"Gotta say, I am bit too excited for this" Chara grinned in excitement, as the high winds brushed past her brown hair.

The starry night sky caste a reflection over her eyes, as they glowed with a scarlet mirth. She cut through a particularly dense cloud, keeping her arms parallel to the very distant ground, and leaning the upper half of her body forward, while she had her sharp gaze looking straight ahead at the horizon between sky and space. Sensing that she was slowing down, loosing speed and descending, she swung her leg on a upward arc.

A thick layer of cloud beneath her foot burst open an enormous circle, as she made a swift leap through the air, speeding ahead with the newly formed momentum.

"Ah~" she moaned "I never get bored of this"

She slightly spread her arms, while still leaning forward. Hearing the winds wheeze past her, she let out a gaiety laugh at the air's failed attempt to slow her down. She looked down at the puffy, luminescent, illusion of the white ground created by clouds. Thanks to the full moon shining with pale, cold light, she saw the shadow of herself moving along with her, over the swifty passing road of vapours.

Her maroon T-shirt fluttered vigorously, as few glistening strands of her hairs flowed along like metallic fluid.

"Hmm... I think I'm here~" Chara licked her lips, as the clouds retreated. True to her claim, a city's entire map came into view.

Orbs of street lights, myriad colours of neon streaks indicating moving vehicles, buildings and shops lit up with glowing LED banners, lights of projected screens. All these things... They indicated a dense population by people. Just what Chara wanted.

"Hmm" Chara hummed, amused at her predictions being right.
"Since this is the nearest city to that little pit I live in, and seeing how... Rich, this place looks, I'd be pissed if she isn't here."

With that, she faced the ground, and stomped her leg towards the sky. Breaking out a shockwave, she bolted down like shooting star. Her heart thumped with excitement, as she felt a part of her come alive. More like, a drowned out part of her, has surfaced again after a really long time. And she loved the feel.

The wind's scream echoed throughout the sky, as she watched the ground get closer and closer with every passing second. The image of the city grew bolder and larger, and so did the details. Finally, she could see people, in the form of tiny, moving dots. Each and every individual were occupied with their own little things, oblivious to the grim fate about to befall them.

As she reached at a distance of a skyscraper, she barely had the time to catch a glimpse of her falling self in the reflection, as she hit the ground with an ear ringing Bang.

The road exploded into a ginormous concave crater, as a gust of mud towered up. A few panicked screams arose from the streets, as they made an effort to flee from any possible danger. Though  most of them simply stood frozen to the ground, wandering what just happened.

One particular guy from amongst the commoners, shook awake from the frozen state, and frantically looked around.

"B-Babe?" He called out, his eyes momentarily ignoring the danger ahead of them.

The action sealed his fate, as he never saw the car come swiftly flying at him. With the metal grinding against the ground, he was wiped off the floor along with a few more bystanders. Leaving behind a trail that painted the road below crimson.

The sight of a beginning carnage was enough to scare the people, as now everyone were stomping their foot on the ground, fleeing for their lives. But, they weren't shown any mercy, as with another roaring sound, the road literally rippled. The thick layer of tar bent upward several foot, before cracking and shattering. The force was enough to get the unlucky, fleeing citizens off their feet, and vehicles off their wheels for a few seconds before painfully dropping them back to the ground. The action also cut loose all sorts electrical wires and circuits nearby, a few dropping over the fuel leaking vehicles, and few scuffled to random places.