Ashley

A girl walked through the infernal road, carefully watching her steps as to not step on the cinders scattered over streets.

"Seriously, does she really have to make such a messy call?" She muttered, as she let out a dry cough thanks to inhaled smoke.

Taking a look around her, she could only feel a little bad for the citizens who fell victim to this... massacre. And by victims, she could tell there were a lot. During her little walk to the city centre, she had seen enough corpses that were either mangled to disfigured meat, or were charred to a cracking crisp. With literally every skyscraper in the city destroyed to mere rocks of concrete, and every vehicle now in a position they shouldn't be, she was certain there were no survivors.

Squinting her black eyes, she spotted a figure at a distance, sitting naked atop the piled up cars.

"There she is" she said to herself, as she continued walking closer while tieing her burnette hair to a bun. As she was finally close enough, spoke-

"Chara"

"Greetings, Maya" Chara responded, though she didn't look half as elegant as her words sounded. Despite the fact that she was stark naked, she was sitting cross legged while resting her cheek on her hand, like her lack of clothing didn't really bother her, since there was no one alive around to her see.

Even with Chara's large bosoms dangling in front of her eyes, Maya decided to stay vigilant. From what she could see, Chara's eyes were glowing like pools of hot metal, indicating that she was still in an excited state.

"Good thing I brought you some cloths" Maya sighed, as she handed the paper bag she was holding.

"Aww, that's sweet" Chara grinned, as she got off the pile. Though the clothes were considerably plain, consisting of red checkered T-shirt and blue shorts, she wore it without any complaint, except for-

"Why aren't the words Best Girl printed in my shirt?"

"Because you are, on the contrary, the worst" Maya made a scowl, as she said the annoyed words.

"That maybe true, but ouch" Chara replied as she finished dressing up.
"I'm still a young girl with a pure heart, you know".

"Really, pure? You?" Maya asked, trying to sound even more skeptic than she already was.

"That's right, my heart is pure. Pure. Unadulterated. Badass!"

"More like pure, unadulterated ego".

"Well, that too, yes" Chara chuckled, as she stood close to Maya, facing her.

"Anyway, how are you?" Chara asked with fondness in her tone.

"Why do you care?"

"I don't, that was courtesy" Chara chuckled again.

"Why did you call me here?" Maya questioned, looking around at the apocalypse brought forth by Chara.

Chara knew that Maya could recognize the nature of destruction produced by her, thus it acted as her exaggerated summon... though, Chara could have just given her a call.

"Well, I kiiinda need your help" Chara winked, as she grinned shamelessly.

"Right, I know that. Tell me what I should do".

"Speeding up, are we? Alright then, I want you to look into a guy called (Y/N) (L/N), he's an inmate in my 'prison'."

"Okay... do you, like, have a picture of him?" Maya asked, looking more attentive towards Chara.

"Nope!"

"Really, now?"

"Well, I tried to sneak into the office and take the picture from his file, but..."