Best buddy's

You accused me for being a monster.......
You chained me up claiming I was insane.......
You beat me up claiming I was guilty.....
Yet. Why can't you see..... That I am just a mirror?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"She seemed nice!" yelled an all familiar voice from behind you.

"What the!!" you screamed as you just got the biggest jump scare of your life.

'Geez, I'm gonna die fr-..... Wait... That voice!' You thought as your face lit up due to voice recognition. It was the voice of someone you had been waiting to hear for some time now.

"Alice!" you blustered happily ,as you turned around to meet her. But you were met with something....... Unexpected.

"Alice?" You questioned with a raised brow, as you had few troubles recognizing her.

She looked a lot different from the first time you met her

Her veins seemed to have disappeared without a trace, her hair which was blueish white, has now become cloudy white with silver and grey end shade. And it seemed like her hair had more volume to it. Her ghostly pale skin now had a grey undertone to it.
But the most important change you noticed, was her eyes. Even though abnormally white, it somehow made her look more beautiful.

At this point, you were starting to doubt if this was even Alice or someone else.

You were so focussed on her, that you didn't notice the room getting darker.

While you were lost deep in your thoughts, you didn't notice the incandescent demoness inching closer to you. Taking slow yet steady steps, and hands folded behind her back. All the while, she had a teasing smile spread across her grey lips.

Once she was standing face to face with you, she smirked before giving you a headbutt.
The hit was painful enough to drag you out of your trance.
"Ouch!" you let out, as you began rubbing your forehead.

Alice: "This is our second meeting, yet you're still not done admiring me." she said while closing one eye and placing her palm over her chest. "Oh well. I won't blame you tho. After all, who doesn't like to admire the best girl?"

"Uh..... How come you are here?" you asked, not in an offending manner.

"Well the sun's down silly!" she said while showing some teeth.

"Oh.... And..... What happened to you?" You finally asked, while slightly blushing due to embarrassment.

Alice: "Fufu! Wouldn't you like to know?" she laughed while placing her palm over her lips.

"Uh... Yes. I'd definitely like to know" you said as you were done rubbing your forehead.

Alice: "Well you see, I never really interacted with anyone in this prison before you son of a bitch arrived, so I didn't ever feel the need to groom myself." she said as she sat next to you. You didn't really get mad at her for swearing, coz no matter how you saw it, it was in a friendly manner. Once comfortably seated next to you, she continued.
"But now that I have you to speak with, I totally need to present myself elegantly, right?" she said while flailing her legs.