Heavens Pt.1

You creak your eyes open, feeling yourself lying down on the grassland. Save for your head, which felt like it was resting on a soft pillow.

You drag your hand up, feeling your palm brush against the cold grass, and throw the arm over your eyes. It felt like you just woke up from a beauty nap.

Alice: "good morning" you hear Alice speak. And her voice sounded close, too close. 

Pulling your arm back, you finally open your eyes. As your vision transitions from a dreamy blur to a contrastingly clear one, the first thing you see is Alice smiling down at you. A few strands of her hair hanging down towards your face.

Her molten white eyes staring at you with utter calmness.

"Hi..." you say, trying to look past her burst that was covering half of her face.

'Wait a second' you think, with a newly occurring realization.
'Am I lying down on her lap?' now that would explain why Alice was looking down at you.

With a little blush, you press your arm against the ground and sit up.

Rubbing your eyes, you tried to remember what happened before you ended up on Alice's lap, but as you did, something else caught your eyes. Slowly, you look up, at the sky.

Instead of the usual blue, You see something entirely different

Instead of the usual blue, You see something entirely different. It almost felt like you were on............ another...... planet.......

"Wait a minute" You exclaim as you snap your head back towards Alice.
"Where are we again?" You ask.

The air felt thicker as you spoke.

Almost Immediately, Alice's face dropped.

She clutches her arm, as she has a regretful expression all over her face.

Alice: "I'm..... I'm sorry..."

"W-why are you apologizing?" you asked, panic starting to erupt on your mind.

Alice: "The teleportation failed..... This is afterlife"

"What!?" You scream in terror.

Alice: "Pfffft! Hahahahaha!" she burst out laughing while clutching her stomach.
"Of course, I am joking, silly"

Hearing that, you deeply exhale. A wave of relief washed over you, realizing you aren't dead yet.

Without you noticing, she walked closer and placed a boop in your nose.

Alice: "Calm down, you are in my care now. I wouldn't do anything that could put your life in danger..... At least not too much"