Heavens Pt.2

"Alice! Mommy is gonna be reeeeally mad at us, you know?" A tan skinned girl whispered to the girl in front of her, as she was being dragged around helplessly.

"Heh! Diana, don't worry~ We'll be back before anyone even notices we're gone. Besides, mom is still on her trip, remember? She won't know anything" The said girl chirped in response, as she continued dragging the other girl by the hand.

Alice's creamy white hair, and the timid Diana's dirty blond hair swayed along the cold night winds, as they slowly slid past the main door.

Diana: "Of course no one will notice, it's 10 pm!" Diana whispered, with her sky blue eyes darting to all corners of her sight, hoping none of the neighbors were having an eye out for them.

Alice just chuckled in response, as her lemon green eyes stole a glance at her sister. There was worry inflated in her, yet she had no intention of defying her. Adjusting her goggles, she spoke again.

Alice: "Calm down, you are in my care now. I wouldn't let anything happen to you" She reassured, as she poked a finger at the tip of Diana's nose.

Diana couldn't bring herself to respond to Alice's annoying boldness, so she just remained quite. Not that she didn't trust her sister, its just the inevitable fear.

As they successfully sneaked out of their home, they had no trouble walking down the empty road way. A shiver crept down Diana's neck, as they went past their new neighbors home.

Diana: "Hmmm! But seriously, is the movie that important?" she squeaked. Not to mention they had to walk nearly a mile to get there.

Alice: "Yup! From what I heard, this movie is supposed to be scary as hell. What better way to watch it than like this! Am I right!?" She grinned, as her pace quickened.

There wouldn't be any cab services at this hour, so walking for almost a mile on an empty night was like calling for trouble. Not that she didn't trust her sister, its just that-

Diana: "Hiyaaaaa!" a shrill from her cut through the silence of the night.

Was it some molester? A pervert who was roaming around at the night? Or just some stray dog?

It didn't matter, as Alice's eyes contorted into a glare, and she turned around with clenched fists, ready to kill whoever it was-

The scene that greeted her, was Diana looking at her with watery puppy eyes, and quivering lips, as few strands of her hair was held up in the air........ By nothing.

At least that's what seemed like, for the darker skinned girl, as she couldn't see anyone holding her hair up. But Alice just scoffed and shot a glare at....... Them.

'They' just looked like bunch of 5 normal people, if saw from afar. One was a short black haired girl, with little to no emotion on her face. She wore a long white dress that blended well with her porcelain skin.

Actually, all 5 of them had the same porcelain skin ,black hair, and golden eyes with the same white dress, however, each of them were different in their own way. One being the little girl with no emotions, the other one looked like an exactly alike twin, however, looking more..... alive, and mischievous.

The other two were tall women. One had a tired look on her face, while the other was more active, and had a slightly more toned body.

The last one, was a teenager, with short hair. She was holding strands of Diana's hair, thus causing the tanned girl to freak out. After all, the only one who could see them was Alice herself.

"Rym! Let her go" Alice scoffed, as the teenage-looking girl named Rym let go of Diana's hair. She just shrugged it off and gave a smug look.

"what's the big deal, Alice? I'm just scaring her a bit" Rym replied, keeping her smug all present.