Aria

A/N: The chapters will start to get slightly disturbing from hear on out.

"Sure..... Come in."

I let her in..... God i just let her in!

"Thanks" She smiled as she stepped inside.
I can bet 1000% that her smile is fake!

She slowly walked to my bed and sat down.

She was staring at me with her violet eye and patted the place next to her, Asking me to come sit next to her.

I just stood there and blinked a few times. I then noticed her eye brows narrowing, Giving a whole different meaning to her smile.

I rushed away from the door and towards the bed. Once there, I wasted no time and sat next to her.

My heart beating too fast to even bear.
I was shaking and staring at the floor, Too scared to even meet her gaze.

I felt something gently touch my hand. When i looked up, I noticed it was Aria caressing it both of her palms.

Now, I'm starting to wonder if she has some split personality or something. I mean, Few hours ago she was literally beating the heavens out of me, and now she is being all gentle and not so scary...... 

And then, I heard a stomach curdling screech!

It was coming from outside my cell, and it was scaring me to hell.

"Ahh.. Lets ignore that.." Aria said as walked over to the door and closed it. And put up the latch.

She came back and sat next to me, Still with that smile.

"What was that?" I asked trying to gain a control over the situation.
"Ahh that? That's Ashley. She does that everyday, so just ignore that bitch" she said with slight anger in her tone.

If I remember correctly, She did mention her name before.... You know, beating me up, Didn't she?

I decided to not question it, Who knows what kinda reaction she'll have.

"So..... Um... What do you want?" I asked praying i won't get hit, Which luckily didn't happen.

"Ahh..... Well you see.... I came to apologize" She said with a somewhat downcast tone.

My eyes widen in shock. Can something like that even happen?

Can someone like Aria even apologize?

Is this a bait?

"You see.... I was really frustrated.... And I lost control.... I'm sorry.." she said looking down to the floor.

I'm kinda fighting with myself for weather i should believe her or not.

Well whatever, I'll leave that aside and think of handling the situation for now.

"I see...." Was all I could say. I didn't wanna risk telling her something that would make her........ Disport.

"You should've have been so scared..... You were, weren't ya?" She said putting up a sad expression on her eye. You know, her left eye, the eye which wasn't covered by her raven hair.