Bonding

Aria's POV.

Ughh!! Where the fuck did this bitch come from?!

I was just bonding with little (Y/N)!

From the moment i met him...... I knew he'd make a good doll.......

He...... He was so fragile and helpless...... Like a doll. From childhood i loved dolls!

The dominion i used to feel on them~ the authority to hurt them! The independent feel! God i loved it!

Beating them, doing whatever i want! While they just have no choice but to accept! It was so so so so arousing!"

But..... It was so so so unsatisfying to not get any reaction from them at all.....

They don't even bleed.... Can't blame them, they have no life after all...

But i had hope, i knew that humans can be my lovable doll too! So i expected the same from my boyfriend.
All i told him was to let me mold him. Yet he yelled at me! Saying i was delusional!!

He said i was delusional!! I couldn't help but kill him... I had the freedom to do that after all...

But still... It was very unsatisfying..... He resisted me too much..... He wasn't a proper doll.

But!....... (Y/N).....

He is fragile, he is cute, he is helpless..... Completely under my control! Unable to resist me! Which is just perfect for me! His blood tastes good too!

I was gonna make him taste my blood too, and then we would've sealed our blood bonding! After that he would've become my very precious toy..... Forever.

But.... That Blond Bitch just had to ruin it!!

I watched as Satsuri carried My (Y/N) out of the cell.

I wanted to run after her and kill her on the spot! But i was about to pass...... Out...

I watched as the corners of my visions..... Got darker......

Satsuri........ He doesn't belong to you....

Satsuri's POV.

Thank god i came in time! Or else I don't even wanna imagine what would have happened...

Aria...... She had one of the main role in abuse and death of previous male prisoners.

I........ Shouldn't let poor (Y/N) go through the same thing.
He doesn't deserve it.

While i was carrying him in my arms, i noticed that he had passed and out and...... He was cuddling towards my chest, seeking comfort....... He looks so peaceful...... What did the poor kid do to deserve this?

While i was carrying (Y/N) to my cabin, the inmates of the prison cells i passed by gave us weird looks.

???: "A new guy huh? Doesn't he look too young?"

???: "A new meat huh? Can't wait to get a taste of him!"
who ever said that, I'll make sure that lowlife will taste my Baton later on....

???: "Who's the new kid, Satsuri?"

I ignored all of their words and walked straight to the elevator.

Once i reached third floor , i headed straight to my cabin.

Once inside, I closed the door and sat down on my black 'Giuseppe Bonded leather Executive office chair'. Yeah....... I like this chair..... Its very comfortable.

Anyway, I sat down trying not to awake (Y/N) who was still in my arms. I lye back on my chair and since i have no spare 'Comfortable' chair to set the sleeping (Y/N) on, i sat (Y/N) on my lap and leaned his body on me.

Even though he looks like a 17 year old boy, he weighs a lot less, and looks a bit underaged too... Guess i'm thankful that i'm Taller than him, coz i'm able to hold him without getting uncomfortable.

I sat their for few minutes, brushing (Y/N)'s hair while he slept on me peacefully.

But reality was hitting me hard, As an officer, i have work that i cant skip on. I took a look at all those papers i gotta sign and other works.

I sighed and reached for my office landline phone on my table, Dialed the lan number for my coworker's cabin.

I waited for a bit for her to attend the call and she finally answered.
"Yeah Satsuri? What d'yo want?" she spoke on her ever care free tone.
"Hey Sena! Sorry to ask this, but if are free, could you bring me a spare chair to my cabin real quick?" i asked
"Uhh... Yeah sure! D'yo mind if i bring my papers too? I could enjoy a little company while doing my work, ya know." she asked.
"Sure why not" i agreed.
"Kay then, i'm on my way!" with that she hung up.

After a minute of waiting, i could hear sounds of small wheels being rolled outside my cabin, getting louder by the minute.
Once they got very close, they stopped before my door creaked open.
"Yo Satsu-" "Shhhhh!" i silenced her, not wanting to wake up (Y/N).
"Ohh.... Okay" she said as she got in and pulled in the spare chair i asked for.

 Okay" she said as she got in and pulled in the spare chair i asked for

"Thank you, Sena" i smiled at her.
"No probs, but who's that cinnamon roll?" she said pointing to (Y/N).

"Oohh! A new prisoner, starting today" i said.
"Hohoho! so you are having THAT kind of relationship with a prisoner huh? Well someone's a step or two ahead of me!" she said smirking.
I just sighed.
"Its nothing like that, I'll explain later, for now.."

I set (Y/N) on my chair and i sat on the spare chair. I took a last glance at his peaceful self and smiled, before i put on my glasses and started doing some paper works.

****************

After a while, we heard a loud annoying buzzer sound......... A security breach?

Me and Sena headed down to see who it was, leaving (Y/N) sleeping.

We rushed downwards to see that due to an accident, the doors for prison cell of Alice had opened up and ...... She isn't here....

My eyes widen as i felt a static all over me and everything went dark... And before passing out, i saw Alice standing there.

Alice's pov

Alice's pov.

Well then.... Time to check out the new kid.