Accepting the truth

A huge grey building surrounded by a huge play ground with the ends having compounds with electric fence attached at the top, located in the middle of huge grass land in a semi rural area. And a female cop taking you inside.

You weren't putting up any resistance. No, more like you weren't moving your muscles at all. You had your head down , staring the ground with lifeless eyes, the cop seemed to be more worried about you going to prison than yourself.

Or maybe she was worried about putting such a fragile mind inside THAT prison.

'Well, after how all the male inmates killed themselves... I just can't help but worry' she thought to herself, her eyes occasionally glancing at you and the prison.

 I just can't help but worry' she thought to herself, her eyes occasionally glancing at you and the prison

Your pov.
I thought if I woke up this would be gone as a horrible dream,and I'd be spending time with mom or dad or playing video games, but it seems like I can't. Looks like this is the reality now...

But I can't just accept this!

Everything was just fine a day ago, the same old school, same old family, nothing was out of ordinary. Everything mundane, but alright.

only if I hadn't woke up that night...

Looks like I'm being put in a prison, well what else can I do? Even if I ran away ,where would I go? I bet that....Women is in that asshole's home ,wherever the hell that is...

And dad... right, he's dead... I killed him. He did nothing wrong to deserve it... Only if I had waited a bit. Maybe I should've spoke with him first, instead of...

Ahh! Dammit! Why am I stupid?

What should I do?

There is nothing left.

There is nothing I can do now.

"hey kid" the officer dragging me called out.

Gotta admit , her calling me almost felt like I was dragged back to living plane. I look up to her , as she said"we are here" with a pitiful look.

3rd person pov.

".....oh" that's all you say, and when you finally came to your senses you noticed the prison and the surroundings.

Vast undisturbed grass land, well maintained prison, few prison inmates who happen to be women giving you stares.

"um... Is this the... prison?" you muttered loud enough for the woman to hear.

"Hmm? Ah, Yes. It might not look like it but yes..." she deadpanned.

She looked around like she was searching for something,  before turning back to you.

"I'm... one of the wardens, so if you are ever troubled, just come to me" she said grabbing you by shoulders and bending down a bit.

"troubled?" You question.