Unknown prisoner

Just when I was about to turn to leave, The door behind me slam shut!

As soon as it shut, the room darkened. It darkened a lot.

I literally can't see a thing!

I figured that the only source of light to this prison cell was the entry door, considering how dramatically the room darkened.

It was just like absolute darkness, expanding in an unseen vacuum

I didn't really have enough time to register the contents of the cell before it darkened. So I have absolutely no Idea what to do.

top things off.......

Someone's here....

Someone's definitely here!

I can feel it!

A presence.....

It feels somewhat like when Aria is around...... But magnified dramatically on the scale of fear.

And why..........? Why does this presence scare me so much?

I've been with Aria before, but this is different........ This feels more dangerous.

It feels like I've been locked in a dark room with Aria.
No. More like 'locked in a room with hundred Aria's'

It feels like I will not get just a LITTLE hurt in here....

My warning bells are going insane.

3rd person pov.

You tried to look for something that would calm you down. But, no matter where you turned to, It was just extending darkness.

A silent and dark void, filled with sounds your own accelerated breathing.  

You were scared to your wits........ More than when you had the nightmare this morning.

Scared what kind of monster was hiding in the darkness.

Hell, was the monster even hiding?

You highly doubted that. Because to you, it felt like you just walked straight into the monster's den.

If something were to happen to you right now, You literally wouldn't see that coming.

You took a few deep breathes, trying to calm yourself down.
And it actually worked.......... A little.

Sure, You didn't know the contents of cell. But you did know one thing ...... ....... ........ The door to exit..... Was right behind you.

You lifted up your trembling leg, which was glued to the ground.

You took a step backwards, And you could feel the strong friction on the ground.

Then you took another step, and another, and another, and another.

You were now steadily moving backwards, and you were sure the door was just a few steps behind you.
Few more steps and you will be out!

But, you stop dead in your tracks as sounds of someone breathing from behind you pierce your ears. 

A chill runs down your spine when the warm breath hits your nape.

Whatever you were trying to run away from, was now right behind you.

You had no idea what was running through its mind, and you didn't want to know either.

Beads of cold sweat trickled down your body.
Your legs quivered and you could hear your heart beat.