four

everyone has a little bit of sun and moon and them. if you don't understand what i mean. imagine the sun and the moon side by side. each day is started with a sunrise and ends in a sunset. the same way we open our eyes to see the light, and close them to hear the dark. you have no control over when your story begins but you do have control of how it ends.

ever since the little performance i did last week, owen, ella and i haven't stopped texting. they both couldn't wait until i started school today. i hadn't introduced myself to charlie properly, he seemed extremely attached to kristina. whenever charlie's name popped up in a conversa, i'd go quiet, i had to act like i didn't know him.

even though i really don't.

i started of my day with a shower, hudson is staying in today. his new ice-hockey team doesn't meet up until this evening.

"hudson!" i shouted from the bathroom.

"yeah!" he shouted back.

"i can't find m-mom's necklace." i searched the bathroom frantically. my mom's necklace consisted of a silver chain with a pendant. i heard him leap from the bed and walk over to bathroom. i tried my hardest not to mess up the tidy mess of my bathroom, but i felt like i was going crazy.

"okay, calm down. trace your steps. where did you last see it?" i've said and i tucked my hands into the curls and rested them on my scalp.

" i-i don't know, i had it on in the shower and now it's gone." i explained to him and he shook his head frustratingly.

"mia, i've told you not to wear jewelry in the shower anymore, it's bound to get fucking lost if you do." you may this hudson is speaking to me rudely, but this is just how we speak to eachother.

brother and sister love.

i began to look down the drain of the shower, squinting my eyes and hoping they'd focus so i could find the necklace.
i cannot loose that necklace, it's way to important for me to lose. hudson started to search my room.

"okay, i'll go get-" i started to speak but hudson interrupted me

"mia." he paused on his tracks.

"it's fine, i'll do it myself, i don't need your help."

"mia-"

"and i'll be late for my first day of school but mr oaks will understand." i stated.

"mia!" hudson screamed, he finally got my attention.

"it's on top of the old sheet music on your table." he flung his arms in the air. i sprinted to my room and held it up to my eye. i passed it to hudson, so he could put it on for me.

"thanks and sorry." i apologised.

"it's fine, when you're looking for something you panic and if you panic you are less likely to find it." i heard the click sound and gave him a hug. i never usually gave him hugs so he was a bit confused.

"a hug this early in the morning?" he checked the imaginary watch on his arm with a goofy expression on his face. i playfully pushed him and we started to make my way downstairs.