eighteen

i had a cup of water in my hands, as i walked to my bedroom. i sat next to him on the bed and placed my head on his chest. charlie smelt good, like a familiar men cologne. he had his song book in his hand and he placed it aside.

i put my cup down onto my bedside, then extended my arms so that they wrapped around his torso. i lifted my face up and was faced with him. inches away from his lips.

"hi." he said with a smile, looking down at me.

"hi."i smiled back up at him and cuddled closer to him.i don't know how's this had come about, but suddenly i was comfortable to kiss charlie, kiss him repeatedly.

i could've sworn we were just friends.

i left soft kisses on his cheek and jaw, making him smile and hold my body closer. from the looks of it, it looked like we'd been watching the sun. it'd probably become our thing. i knew this because the bed was faced towards the window and the sun rays were shining right at us as we cuddled.

my curly hair was on his lips as he held me closer, and out feet were tangled together. "how you doin.." he said, in his weird new york or canadian accent. he got me to turn my head. he brought his hand down to cup my cheek and brought my face up to meet with his, he was so beautiful. his hazel eyes to draw me into another dimension.

all of a sudden he begins kissing my soft lips lightly. i hadn't felt this kinda of love before, everything happened so fast.

no seriously.

i had no recollection as to when all of this happened. it wasn't even snowing anymore, it was pure

charlie moved a bit down to my neck, a small gasp left my mouth, and my breath got caught in my throat. i felt him grin against my neck.

"charlie, w-what are you doing?"

i asked.

"i'm loving you mia." he kept leaving passionate kisses in between his speech, he said it so cringely though. it made me laugh.

"why?" i asked him, lightly pushed him away. i don't actually know what's going on.

"because you're beautiful and talented, and sweet.." he whispered in my ear with a smile and i shuddered, getting chills from his low voice. i blushed and smiled to myself.

"stop..."i giggled. "i mean it! charlie..." he pulled away with a smirk and looked at me. i was getting extremely shy. my heart was beating so fast that i think i was gonna collapse. i looked down and my smile faded a bit.

"hey, what's wrong?" he used his finger to pick my chin up. he tried to get me to look him in the eyes, and when i did my cheeks turned a deeper shade of pink.

"charlie no one's e-ever kissed me like this before."my voice became slightly shaky.

"isn't that a good thing?" he asked looking deeply into my brown eyes.

"why would it be a good thing?"

"because that means i get to do it first" he smiled, smashing his lips onto mine. our passion grew a ton . charlie soon found himself holding my waist , bringing me up to straddle his hips.my hands sat lightly on his broad sweatshirt-covered shoulders. as soon as i pulled away, his face dipped into my neck.