love

I wake up in a dark classroom. I quickly get up and put my clothes back on. Riddle had left. I put on my black boots and my coat.

It was the next day. I tried to avoid him, all he does is use me. I look to my side and see beau waiting for me. I hug him tightly and he starts to blush. "where did you go yesterday y/n?" I try to make up a lie.

"Ginny was looking for me, riddle brought me to her"

potions

Riddle hasn't been in potions. I ignored his absence and sit down. We started writing down about amortentia. 'you smell what attracts you'.

"ms.y/l/n take a sniff" Snape says. I get up and go to the amortentia. I bent my head down as I was trying to smell the potion.

"strong cologne, and rain" I realized that it was him I smelled. I looked up and seen Tom at the door smirking. My eyes began to her wide as I was embarrassed. I smelled him, and he knows it.

He sat down by me and I tried to ignore him. He licks his lips as tries to get my attention.

"so you like me?" He whispers with a smirk.

I roll my eyes out of annoyance. "No, the strong cologne I smelled was the one beau wears".

I lied.

I can see him heat up.

He grabs my thigh harshly and begins to go more into my skirt. I close my eyes as his hand goes inside my underwear. He begins teasing me by touching my clit. He starts sticking his fingers inside of me. I roll my eyes out of pleasure. Before I can moan, i quickly put my head down. I bite my lip, i can feel riddle's grin from where I am. I clear my throat and he removes his fingers.

I knew what he was doing. He manipulates me. This is the last time he ever will.

I find beau and I grab his hand. "Where are you taking me?".

"Close your eyes" I wink at him as I turn around. There I took him where Tom passes by everyday. Beau grabs my hips and we began to kiss deeply. I look to my side while my lips are still on his and look at riddle. He was clenching his jaw. Beau lifted my leg up and started running his fingers down my thigh.

"oh beau" I whisper to annoy riddle. He finally leaves, angry he was. I can see it through his face.

As I'm walking to my dorm, I seen Tom. But he wasn't alone, he was with Candice Whyte. She had light brown hair and her eyes were a dark brown. I can feel myself heating up, I was jealous. Riddle looks at me and winks as he grabs her ass. I clench my jaw and run off.

Tears started forming into my eyes. I run to my dorm and close the door shut. I had a plan, hopefully this time it will turn out great.

The next day

I put on my robe, I didn't feel like getting up but I had to.

I get some breakfast, but still I seen her with him. Stupid girl, doesn't even know anything about him. I give her a devilish look as she laughs with her friends. Ginny was worried but I didn't let her get involved.

"Y/n are you sure you're okay?" She asks politely. I nod my head and fake a smile.

Later

I checked the time, '8:30'. I get my wand and walk out to look for her. Then I did it, I found her. She was walking back to her dorm but I stopped her. "Candice, riddle wanted me to call you" she looks at me confused but agrees. She follows me towards the abandoned restroom. "What is this place? Is this a joke?" She asks. I roll my eyes and take out my silver dagger. Her eyes start to get wide and I smirk. "You fucking whore" I say before attacking.