fantasy

she sat down next to one of my most ruthless death eater, she was brave and destined to destroy her husband, I loved it.

Y/n walked in late, but she still managed to catch on. Narcissa and y/n got along quite well as they were trying to come up with a plan.

Y/n's POV:

"What if we just chop off his ba-" i got cut off by Tom making another announcement.

"Tomorrow, we will hunt" I began to fake yawn. I turned back to narcissa for a plan.

"Let's just find him, then attack?"

"Agreed, he took way to much from me even my son and I will never forgive him" I felt bad for the woman, she deserves better. We were alike, maybe that's why we got along so good.

"But I love him, I don't know if I will be able to do this task" I comforted her and tried to take her mind off of it.

"everything will go as planned I promise" I threw her a soft smile before I left.

~

I put on my black corset and dress ready for the big day, to attack.

I can tell narcissa was nervous.

Once we got to the Malfoy Manor, Tom decided to enter first. Once we heard loud bangs narcissa quickly ran inside the house. I couldn't grab her hand.

I followed her and made sure she was safe, but once we entered the house looked empty. Until a scream filled the empty manor. Narcissa ran upstairs as I followed.

She made sure to take out her wand. She slammed open the door and seen lucius down on the floor shaking and crying for help.

"You" he says lookin at narcissa with a evil stare.

"You took everything from me, my son, my life, my sister and now I'm taking your life, avada kadavra" green flashes hit lucius as narcissa chanted the curse.

A tear drop fell down to the floor and I began to comfort her. Tom walked in late, he was looking for the son I'm guessing.

"Let's go" I take her hand and help her down stairs.

The son was no where to be found.

Tom's POV:

I opened the door and seen lucius there, drinking away his sorrows.

"you are such a coward, that's why your wife left you now crucio" I yelled.

He dropped down as I began to laugh. I walked out the room looking for his son. But I couldn't find him.

Then there he was, sipping fire whiskey while he was staring at the fire place. Ever since my 8th year in Hogwarts all I wanted to do was rip him in pieces, and now I can.

"Stupefy" he flew across the room slamming on the wall.

I dropped my wand and began slamming my fist across his face making sure he bleeds. Narcissa didn't want him dead, but I did.

His mouth was full of blood and so was his nose.

"Why are you doing this" he asked me before I began kicking him.

But I couldn't get myself to kill him, not matter how much I hated him. I couldn't because of her. I spit on his face before I exited the room.

Y/n's POV

We all made it back to the manor safely. Narcissa felt guilty, I can tell by just looking at her. She was going to move to the muggle world, to give it a try. I felt so bad for her.

Sorry this chapter was really short but I promise the next one will be longer. Make sure to read my other story.