still

I wrote a whole chapter and it didn't save so im very mad 😊 also Im so sorry for this djdñsje also tw cutting !!!

Christmas was coming but I can also feel an end coming. I knew the quiet feeling wouldn't last.

We wouldn't last.

~
"Are you inviting the weasley's to our Christmas dinner" I turned around confused.

He hates the Weasleys? Why would we want me to invite them.

"After what they said about us?"

"Why not" he smirks at me.

I walk towards him and place myself on his lap teasing him. "What are you planning?" He closes his eyes trying to resist.

"Nothing, just want a friendly dinner" I didn't believe him. He would never do that.

He gripped his hands on my waist as I moved. "You're lying, tell me what you are planning"

"you will see next week" he whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes as I got up. But he didn't let me. He grabbed my hand and brought me back.

"I don't think so" his lips pressed on mine and soon so did our tongues. His lips began to run down my neck leaving me with soft moans.

He took off my shirt leaving me with only a bra. "No one is here, we can be loud as we want" Tom whispered as he moved a piece of my hair behind my ear. I bit my lip.

"then come join me" I smirked and then left within a second in dark smoke. He followed then soon caught me. Tom pinned me against the wall leaving me breathless.

He lips joined my neck as my heart was pounding. "Down on your knees" he said as he pulled away. I looked into his eyes as I did what he said.

His hands gripped on my head as he began to moan. His dick pounded in my mouth. I can feel every inch.

"swallow like a good girl" he said as he filled my mouth with cum.

I obey.

Tom's thumb presses my lips. "My turn" he threw me against the couch and unzipped my skirt. He uses his knife to cut open my underwear. Then runs it down my thigh leaving cuts of blood. Tom licked it off as I moaned.

I loved the pain. "More" I said as my breathing got heavier and heavier.

He pushed me back and began to rub my cult teasing me. "fuck" I whispered then soon he used his index finger to go inside of me.

I moaned loudly as he entered and exited. "don't make me cut again" I bit my lip trying to hold it in.

He took out his finger then licked them as they were full of cum.
IM SO SORRY

"good girl"

~

"Dear Ginny,

I would like to invite you over for dinner here at the manor for Christmas, make sure to bring everyone else we will be cooking a large meal for us all.

This was all tom's idea I guess he wants us to get along. Don't worry about what you said, I'm over it just can't wait to see you again. Even if it's only been about 2 weeks you are my best friend and I miss you.

See you soon,
Y/n"

I folded the paper into the envelope and gave it to my dark owl. I watched it fly off in the wind. Wondering how it always found it's way towards the person.

"did you send it" Tom interrupted.

"yes"

"good" next thing I know he was on top of me. His lips were on mine. Our clothes were on the floor. Our moans filled the empty house.

~

"We need to stop doing this"

"doing what" he asked me.

I rolled my eyes and faced towards the window. Tom's hand ran through my back.
"is it going to be like this forever?" I filled the silence.

"No, soon the word will be ruled by us" I flipped back looking into his eyes.

Then again, my lips crashed on him. My hands ran through his hair as he came inside of me. Making me moan as he degrades me.

Before we can continue, the owl shows up. I push Tom to the side.

The owl comes to me and places the letter in front of me.

"y/n" it said printed in the front.

"y/n we will be there, can't wait! I miss you too and thank tom for me. Even if he can be a pain in the ass.

Love you,
Ginny"

"They are planning to come"

"Perfect" Tom says with mysterious smile.

"what are you going to do"

He ignores me and puts his clothes back on.

"Where are you going?" I say as I get up but I fall back down. My legs were soar, I could barely walk.

"don't worry about it" he left in a blink of an eye.

shit.

Tom's POV:

"everyone join me" I shouted at the death eaters.

"Christmas is coming as with deaths"

The death eaters began to shout excited.

"QUIET"

"yes my lord" the ugly death eater in front of me said as he bowed down.

"stop kissing my ass, avada kadavra"

The rest took a step back in fear.

"I need you all to make stuff up, make people fear me, make people fear my new name,

lord voldemort"

the crown began to cheer and shout.

It was a new beginning.

I know this is short but comment if I made any mistakes.