always

We hid behind the wall as we got ready to attack. The old man was our victim. I made sure to wear a revealing shirt to lure him into our trap. My fingers ran through the zipper as I unzipped my shirt. I began to walk towards him, tom watched from the corner.

"hey Im having troubles with putting up my papers, see my brother went missing and I would love it if you can help me" I bent down a bit still keeping my eye contact. He followed me towards the dark corner which tom was in.

"the flyers are right over here"

He kept quiet, I made sure of it using a silencing charm. Once he had seen tom he tried to scream but nothing came out.

"ready for your doom" tom looked at him with a devilish look.

The old man began to nod quickly afraid of what will happen to him.

"don't be dramatic and get it over with"  I complained, "crucio"

the man falls down and begins to shake. Blood flowed down his nose and mouth.

"good girl" tom grabbed me and began to kiss me desperately as if he has been waiting for this all along. Our tongues rubbed against each others, his hand grabbed my waist and began reaching for my leg. Before we can do anything I pull away.

"lets kill him"

"avada kadavra" the old man laid there lifeless as we began fucking on the wall. Tom aggressively grabs my neck and kisses it. Leaving me to moan quietly. I push him away.

"we are in public not here"

"we are hidden, and if they see lucky them" he wipes his mouth with two fingers and licks them.

"you are disgusting come on"

"fine then" he began to walk towards the first girl he saw, I was surprised she didn't run. Their conversation began to get longer and longer, so did my patience. Once I seen his hand on hers, jealousy took over.

My feet begin to stomp as I make my way towards her. Then soon my fist punched her face and I quickly took out my wand getting read to kill her.

"crucio" My foot was now on her neck while she was suffering, blood flowing down every hole on her face.

"what's your name" I remove my foot.

"thea" she had trouble speaking due to the pain and blood flowing down her mouth.

"accio thea's heart" I said as imagined her heart and listened to her heart beat stop as it was now in my fist.

"good girl, I knew that was all it took" I slammed the heart on the concrete floor, angry at tom for causing me to feel this way. As I looked at thea's lifeless body, I noticed something.

It was a picture, 2 kids, looked like her. She had kids. I tear it up as tears flow down my cheek.

"you made me do this, she had a family" i pushed tom away not wanting his presence.

"so?"

"you dont get it, who's going to look after those kids now that i killed her!"

I fell down to the floor guilty of what I had done.

"let's go" Tom grabbed my arm and we were now back at the manor. So many thoughts and feelings. So many regrets.

"I want more" I whisper to Tom as he tried sitting me down.

"y/n enough" I tilted my head confused at him.

"you're the one who wanted this so-" before I can finish my sentence Tom pushed me down on the couch. He rushed his lips on mine and began to take off to shirt. Even though our faces were still covered in blood, we didn't care.

I quickly unbuckled his pants and unbutton his shirt as he slides his fingers in my pants, trying to take them off.

Once they were off he grabbed me aggressively and we teleported to the hall. My back was against the wall and my legs were wrapped again this waist.

I can feel him thrusting into me as I grip on his hair. Loud moans filled the quiet house. I press my wet lips against his and our tongues began to rub against each other's. I can feel him moan in my mouth as he pounded harder and faster.

"fuck, you slut" his hands grip on my hair as we reach our climax.

We both finish as our breathing got heavier and heavier. He put me down and I looked the other way, still mad.

"I hate you" Even I knew what I said was a lie, by the look on his face, he did too.

"no you don't" he grabbed my chin and brought it closer to his.

___

"y/n,

we need you here at the burrow, we have some things to discuss. Be here as soon as possible,

see you soon,
hermione granger"

What was this about?
maybe it was about Christmas?
I wasn't ready to face them, not yet.
But I had no choice.

I began to stuff clothes into a bag, making sure everything I needed was inside.

"don't miss me to much, I will be back before New Years" I folded the paper and put it on my bed, hoping Tom wouldn't worry.

a dark smoke surrounded me as I teleported to the burrow. Then soon, i was there.

The smell of freshly made bread made me feel at home. I quickly knock, still feeling terrible and terrified.

"y/n?" ginny questions me.

sorry I didn't write but there is 2 more chapters left I will try to make them as good as possible. I didn't really like this chapter but it's ok, thank you for 11k READS OMF OMG!!! comment if I made an mistakes <3