even

sorry I didn't post sooner, I wrote a whole chapter and it didn't save.

I opened my door, walking in the dark hallways. As I turned I seen the same paper fly around. I began to follow it as it flew in the air.

The swishing sound traveled through the quiet hallways. The paper soon fell and I caught it in my warm hands. I tucked it into my pocket. The light went away as a man stood before me. I slowly looked up at the man. Tom raised an eyebrow down at me.

"stay there, I love this view" he says with a soft smirk. I wrapped my hair in a low pony tail, making sure no hair will get in my face.

I unzip his pants, I look up at him as he bites his lips. I start sucking as he tries not to make noise. He grabs the back of my head and makes sure to make eye contact with me. He stays with a serious face. I start going faster and faster until he lets go of my head. i could hear quiet moans from him which made me feel powerful.

I soon get up and he takes a deep breath. He wipes the edges of my lips, "you are so pathetic if you think you could kill me"

"im not trying to kill you" I lied, yes I loved him but he ruined everything about me. My own friends can't trust me, I enjoy killing, and now everyone is dead because of him.

"you can't kill me unless you die" I was confused.

"you see when I did that 'protection charm' I linked us, you are like my human horcrux"

I pull away filled with anger. "What!" he smirks at me not having any words.

I walk down the hallways as I shout out at tom "IM NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU" my door slams as I throw myself back on the bed.

I reach for the paper in my pocket, desperate to know what's inside.

'1/1' the numbers disappeared soon after. I was filled with so many emotions, confusion, anger, worry.

Next day

I missed everyone, I missed ginny. My best friend. I grabbed a piece of paper from my old quill and my pen.

"dear ginny,

I miss you a lot. My head won't let me sleep because of how worried I am about you. I havent seen or heard of you for a month. How have you been? How is everything?

We should have thanksgiving together! I really really miss you. Please write back and tell me everything.

Love you Weasley,

y/n"

I put the piece of paper in an envelope, then handed it to my owl.

next day

I waited all day for her to write back, hoping she would. I tried many things to distract me like painting, but that was a fail. The library door slammed open as bellatrix came in laughing. I rolled my eyes and continued to read. She stood behind me leaning on the couch I was sitting on.

"here" she hands me a letter then leaves. I was excited, until I noticed it was the same one I wrote. The paper shred in pieces as I tear it up. Anger, confusion, and sadness was what I felt. I took another paper from my quill and wrote again and again. I sent almost 10 letters to the burrow for her, but they all came back the next day.

Maybe she's in Hogwarts, I thought to myself.

2 days later

I teleported to hogwarts again. But it felt cold and alone. It felt as if someones was watching me. I ran to our dorm, hoping she would be there. I opened the door, but she wasnt there. I fall down on the floor with anger. If she was dead it was my fault.

It was all my fault.

I run towards Hogwarts shouting her name. "GINNY" "GINNY" I ran everywhere looking but she was no where to be found. My heart pounds on my chest as I lean back the stone wall, slowly falling, filled with worry and regret.

A tear falls down my check. I wanted to give up, I hated myself for this. It was all fault, everything was. But I couldn't give up, she had to be somewhere.

"GINNY, GIN-" before I can finish saying her name I felt someone grab me and bring me to the room of requirements. I push myself off and take out my wand. But it was neville, he put his hands up.

"calm down y/l/n" I laugh and hug him tightly.

"Where is ginny?" he moves from my sight and behind him was ginny. I run to her and wrap my arms around her. I hugged her tightly, It felt warm. I kept myself from tearing up.

"what are you all doing here?" I ask them.

"hiding"

"from who?"

Seamus comes out form the crowd, "from who? from people like you" he says angrily.

"shut up Seamus" ginny yells.

They start to tell me everything about what happened ever since the battle. "We can't leave, they will kill us" says a quiet little girl. I clench my jaw.

"I could help"

again this chapter was short, only because I know it wouldn't save unless I publish it.