fake

We got to a room. It was dusty and old, it had two old beds.

"what is this, I have to sleep here? I bet the floor is cleaner than these sheets" he grabs the sheets and begins to examine it.

"dont be rude"

tom grabbed my hand and brought me closer to him, "why can't we go back, its far more better than this" I pull away and roll my eyes.

"oh you can leave but im staying for at least one day"

"you aren't going anywhere alone" he responded.

"attachment issues? mmm that must suck, dont be a baby" I began to pout, mocking him. He threw the sheets and grab my wrist, he pushes me against the wall. My head fell back on it but I decided not to do anything about it.

"are you about to cry" he smirks and licks his lips, "dont be a baby" his lips go on mine as our tongues touch. His left hand is on my neck and the right one is on my waist. Riddle picks me up and pushes me on the bed.

I bite my lip as he comes towards me. Once he was on top of me, my shirt began to fall of my shoulder due to his pressure on me. He lips went down to my neck leaving me with quiet moans. My hair was everywhere, and my hands were in his hair.

But before anything else could happen, we hear the door open.

"y/n we have to ta-, bloody hell at least lock the door" Ron covers his eyes and I quickly get up fixing my shirt.

"im sorry"I say as I fix my shirt, tom smirks at me as he leaves the room.

"we need to talk about what happened at the burrow, I know who did it" Ron looked into my eyes worried for my reaction.

"I know it was bellatrix, I seen her, and I took care of her"

"but there was more people behind it" I looked at him confused secretly hoping it wasnt tom. Even though i knew he wouldn't change.

"The Malfoy's" I take a deep breath in relief that it wasn't who I thought it would be.

"I will take care of it, I promise they can not get away with this, are you all okay"

Without a second thought Ron pushes his lips against mine, not knowing what he was doing.I quickly pull away from the small kiss.

"RON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

"im sorry I didn't mean to, I dont know what came over me"

"hey it's ok"

My arms wrapped around the ginger boy as I go in for a hug. It was warm and he smelled of cookies and firewood.

"ok that's enough you can leave now" tom's tongue rolled against his left cheek. Ron clenches his jaw as he makes his way out. He gives tom a oddly strange stare, as if he wanted to kill him. It terrified me.

"now, back to where we were" I smirked at him as he picks me up. His lips and tongue brush against my chest.

Tom's POV:

"we need to talk about what happened at the burrow" the ginger said. I was behind the wall, I knew I couldn't trust anyone alone with her. Especially him, oh how much I hated him. My fist begin to clench out of my anger. I take a deep breath and proceed to listen to what they were saying.

'The Malfoy's' I thought to myself of how I could torture them for leaving us at the battle and how I can make their life a living hell, starting with their son.

I lean my head against the wall, trying to listen to their conversation.

HE KISSED HER.

He is dead, he is dead, he is dead, im going to kill him, im going to kill him.

She stopped him.

But he was still going to be dead after I destroy her.

After their convesation I walked into the room annoyed and angry at the ugly ginger boy. He should know that she is mine not his.

"ok that's enough you can leave now" he left me with a stare, oh I was going to enjoy killing him.

~

Y/n's POV:

next day

My hair was everywhere, I felt soar, my legs my mouth, everything was soar. I tried getting up but every time I would, my legs would shake and fall down onto the dusty wooden floor.

My fall woke tom up and he began to laugh at me. But soon I made it to the bathroom. My finger touched the water as I made sure it was the right temperature, it was perfect. My hair was now soak and so was my body.

The door opens and I quickly hide my body with the curtain.

"care if I joined" I can tell it was tom because of the tone of his voice.

"why not"

~

We went downstairs, I wanted to thank Molly for letting us stay here. But before we can get to her, 2 twins stopped us.

"so you had fun last night?" Fred said mockingly.

I began to blush, embarrassed.

"yea you were pretty loud" George raised an eyebrow. Tom kept a annoyed face, but I can tell he wanted to laugh.

"good job" Fred offered his hand to tom but he rolled his eyes not wanting to touch Fred's hand. We walked past them and got to Molly, she was in the kitchen finishing mixing her dough.

"mrs.weasley?"

"yes dear" I opened the door and threw a soft smile.

"we would like to thank you for letting us stay here for a night, we really appreciate it" tom interrupted and smiled at her.

Molly smiled at us both, "of course young sir".

We walked out the kitchen, I wanted to say goodbye to ginny. "you are very good with old people"

He smiles at me and we proceed to look for everyone. Then talking filled the halls, we followed the voices and it led me to everyone.

"we have to save y/n, she deserves better than him" it was ginny's voice, I can tell.

"well I think she likes him very very much" George tells the group as Fred laughs.

"what do you mean by that?" hermione asks them.

I open the door and look at everyone, they stopped talking. I felt anger, they dont even know him and how I make him better. No one understands.

"we are leaving" I say softly after exiting the room, hermione, ginny, ron, and harry got up but it was to late. Tom grabbed me and we began to teleport.

We got to the manor, it was quiet and lonely.

~

Tom's POV:

I searched through every book, trying to think of a plan to ruin the Malfoy's. Then it came to me, the perfect plan. I had to call the rest of the death eaters to help.

I touched my dark mark and took a deep breath waiting for everyone to be summoned.

Black shadows filled the room and I began to smirk.

"WELCOME BACK MY DEATH EATERS"

The old men began to smile. "We are missing one more, we just have to wait" I announced. The door slams open as a middle age girl walks into the room.

"who are you?" I ask the girl.

"my name is narcissa, and I want help to get rid of my husband, Lucius Malfoy"

I smirk at the girl and she smiles back.

thank you for all the support !!