wish

I feel a hand grab me, it was ginny. "Bella?" I look at her confused and she gives me a hug.

"are you alright?" 

"the man, who was that?"

"there was no man"

I look back again and see no one there. "now come on you are going to be late for the ceremony" she takes my hand and drags me to the great hall. We sit down and everyone greets me. 

"y/n we didn't see you in the train?" Hermione questions.

"y/n?" ginny was confused. "Bella I thought"

"her name is y/n not Bella, ginny" harry took a deep breath. 

I looked at her with a face that shows I was sorry. She folds her lips and continues eating. The ceremony started and all the 1st years were excited. 

They were all sorted into houses, but it seemed like there was still one more person to go. "now we have a new 8th year transfer student joining us this year, Tristian Lestrange. I can hear whispers coming from everywhere, talking about how attractive he is. I wasn't focused on his looks, I was focused on his name, I knew that this was Bellatrix's brother! Another Lestrange?

"Lestrange? I know where to put you, SLYTHERIN!" the Slytherin table began to cheer and yell.  

We got back to our dorms, I had nothing in my dorm since I didn't bring anything. "ginny I will catch you later" I try to look for riddle.

I seen him in the restroom reading his journal, "where have you been y/n?"

"Its my last year of Hogwarts and I'm going to enjoy it"

"then I'm staying too".

"tom there's something you should know"

"what is it?"

"bellatrix has a brother, and he is attending Hogwarts"

He was surprised by this, he didn't know she had a brother. He knew that this wasn't a good thing.

I had my clothes and I started unpacking. Luckily I had my old dorm back, me and ginny had a chance to recreate all those erased memories. I sat down on my bed and waited for ginny. It was almost 6 so I decided to get some rest.

I woke up by a loud noise, it was ginny. I get up and smile at her but she didn't smile back. "sorry I was with cho"

"oh" I was hurt, had she replaced me? I fix my pillow and lay back down. Ginny makes room for her and she joins me. She wraps her hands around me and I can feel myself drifting away. 

I got to class late, my first day and I woke up late! I enter the classroom and everyone turns their head back at me. I raise my eyebrows asking what they were looking at. 

"y/n sit down in an empty seat" the professor turned back around and continued writing. I looked around for an empty seat but the only I found was next to Tristian. I drop my books down and take my bag off my back. I opened my quill and began writing down the things that were on the chalk board. 

Tristian was quiet the whole time, I guess he isn't  the speaking kind of person that I expected. I finished all my classes and decided to talk to ginny, but she was with cho. I turn around and see Hermione. "why did you oblivate her?" 

"its none of your business mione" before I can walk away she grabs my wrist. "lets go study"

We go into the Gryffindor common room and no one was there. It was warm and had the same scent as always. I missed it. "so if 8a is 89 then 4r is 9?" we both began to laugh not understanding this muggle math. I look at the time and I remember I was suppose to meet up with tom.