but

we got in, we were talking about plans and how he is going to be the most powerful wizard. I smiled ignoring his evil plans until he had me do something. "Y/n i need another mudblood" 

"you know how much it ruined me last time" 

"i don't care" 

I went to potions and sat down by riddle. While snape was teaching Tom kept playing with my leg. I felt butterflies but I couldn't let him distract me. I looked his arm off and started writing on my quill. Tom wouldn't stop messing around with me so I decided to get him back. He wrapped his leg around mine and that's when I had a chance. I moved my leg and pushed him off his seat. Everyone laughed expect him. Snape turned around and eyed me. I tried to hold in my laugh. Tom got up madly and started writing but was whispering. 

"Why did you just do that!" I ignore him and smiled. Tom was more mad than ever.

I went to DADA class and sat down with Harry. As I was finishing my work, professor lupin called me. 

"We need to talk" I went up to his desk 

"now you have been failing almost all your classes so you will have to stay in detention getting work done here I'm sorry it has to be this way" I was okay with it because I knew that it would help.

(I am so sorry for this)

It was time for detention so I headed that way. We had detention early because of the curfew. Once I got there I seen Tom riddle writing on his quill. I slammed my books down and sat down about 5 seats away from him. 

"Why is he here?" I asked 

"he almost turned a kid purple" lupin responded. I try to hold in my laugh and start writing down my notes. That's when filch came in. 

"Professor Dumbledore needs to see you, they have found another one" lupin closed his book shut, 

"I trust you two will keep on working make sure to be in your dorm's by 6:30" lupin walks out the classroom and closes the door shut. I got up from my seat and went to Tom, 

"you killed another one?" I asked him. Tom got up and looked into my eyes 

"yes you wouldn't hurry". 

"Are you kidding me, what the hell" Tom rolled his eyes 

"you would have just started crying and you know that". I was filled with all this anger. 

"I hate you" I told him holding in my tears and anger. 

"I hate you too" we looked each other in the eyes until riddle pushed me on the desk. We start kissing passionately as if he was starving for kiss from me. He takes off my top. He takes off his shirt the his pants. I admire how he looked. He then slams me back to the desk with his hands on my neck. Tom sticks his hand under my skirt and plays with my underwear. He messes up my hair and he started taking off my skirt. I grabbed his soft cold hand and he grabbed my tits as we were making out. He started taking off his pants. Tom started kissing my jaw then down to my neck. He left many dark marks. He went down and down until he got to the spot. He slipped my underwear off and he took of his black boxers. Next thing you know he put himself inside of me. I can feel every inch of him. It felt amazing, he put in all his anger into me. We both finished and we laid down side by side on the desk. We catch our breath and stayed quiet for a small bit. 

"I love you" I said to riddle. Tom looked at me and grabbed my cheek.

 "you stupid girl" I smiled and so did he. We got changed and headed back to our dorms.

I got there and seen Hermione and Ginny waiting for me. "It's girls night" Hermione yelled. I laughed and put down my quill. I changed into comfortable clothes and sat down with them. We talked about boys and the Yule ball. 

"Why can't we all go as friends?" I asked the group

 "you don't want to go with Tom?" Ginny asked, I nodded my head to signal a no. 

"Well that's not what I heard in lupin's office" I spit out the cookie I was eating and my eyes widen.

 "What"

 "we went to go check up on you to see if you have gotten out but all we heard was oh riddle more" Ginny said sarcastically. I threw a pillow at them both.

 "Even when I hate him I can't" I told them, Hermione and Ginny looked at each other and they comforted me. We grabbed some snacks from Ron's stash and watched movies. Ginny fell asleep watching her favorite movie, unbelievable. I stayed with Hermione, I was getting sleepy so I took her hand and put it over me then fell to sleep.  I woke up in her arms, I yelled until they woke  and got ready for the day. We didn't have class today so we planned to go to the 3 broom sticks. 

We headed outside and seen filtch with Mrs.Norris. He wasn't letting people out due to the murders. I went to walk around because I knew I would find Tom. I found an empty hall way and seen him reading his diary. I skipped up to him and smiled, 

"what are you smiling about" 

"oh nothing" Tom rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. He brought me to a girl named Mila Brown.

 "Now her mother is a muggle and so is her father, she grew up in the muggle world just like the other filthy ones" I smiled at Tom knowing what would come next.

This chapter was a bit short I think but mila this is for you <3