loved

"what is it" I put a piece of my hair behind my ear, as I waited for his confession.

"Look so" he stared at the floor scared of the words that were about to come out his mouth.

"You know what I don't have time for this" as I twisted the door nob he twisted me around.

"No wait"

I leaned against a desk with my arms crossed.
"So?"

"I hate you y/n"

"ok, can I leave now"

"No wait" he pushed me away from the door.

"I hate you for making me feel this way, it's like a trigger in my head and I fucking hate it"

Was he trying to say what I think he is?

"I fucking love you, every time I see you I panic and my legs go weak, I don't know why. What the fuck did you do to me? Is it a curse? Did you hex me? Because I'm fucking in love with you and I don't want to loose you to that pathetic boy who calls himself a man"

My breathing got heavy and butterflies flew around my stomach. I ran to him and started kissing him aggressively. "I love you too" he pulls my neck and continues kissing me. He takes off his shirt and I unbutton mine. He picks me up and places me on a desk.

He runs his index finger up my thigh and smirked. He slid off my thin underwear and used his thumb to play with me. He rubbed my clit, teasing me. I bit my lip as he uses his index and middle finger to go inside of me.

Before I can moan I bit my lip even harder. Rips on my bottom lip. "I need you" he pushes me more against the desk. He bites my neck leaving dark marks.

"Then be a good girl and stay quiet" he unbuckled his pants as he entered me aggressively. I gripped on his hair trying not to make noise.

Every time I moaned he would go even harder. He bit his bottom lip as he looked into my eyes. I looked away and he pushed my chin towards him. Our eyes meeting each other.

Next day

I hid my marks with a spell. I looked for the golden trio but I couldn't find them anywhere. I took a turn and seen no one but tristian.

"Hey friend" I roll my eyes and turn back.

Riddle's POV:

I wake up with regret. How can I be so stupid to tell her that. Now she will think I'm weak. Love makes me weak.

I looked into the mirror and seen scratch marks all over my back. I smirk and put on my black button down shirt.

I went to go look for y/n but I couldn't find her. I turned my head to a familiar voice, I followed it. There I seen Tristan and y/n.

"Hey friend" Friend?

I can see her roll her eyes from where I'm at.
"What do want?"

"A date, for friends of course" she folded her lips and scratched her head.

"Um, when?"

"Today"

"Oh"

I left out of anger, I didn't want to hear this anymore. I'm so stupid and pathetic. I have to kill him, she is mine and mine only.

I take my journal and go into the chamber for my thinking.

y/n's POV:

As much as I wanted to say no, I couldn't.
"5:30"