with

Harry's POV:

I wake up in the hospital wing. I somehow survive the fall. I get up quickly, "dumbledore, he needs help" I say quickly. Hermione looks at me with her dried tears. She avoids looking into my eyes. "Harry sit down you are ill"

He didn't survive

He didn't survive

"y/n and riddle they did this" I say. Hermione and ron couldn't believe me. I roll my eyes and get up.

"They were in the astronomy tower, I was there why can't you-"

I was cut off by some yelling. It came from the Forrest. It sounded joyful and evil. It sounded like her.

Y/n's POV:

I never felt more alive. Me and tom run back to the Forrest with the elderly wand. I jump around and scream. He hugs me and starts to spin me. He starts kissing me deeply and grabs my neck. My hands are wrapped behind his neck. He picks me up and puts me against a tree. He starts taking off my black dress. He takes off his shirt and starts kissing my body. He drops his pants and starts going in and out of me. I can feel him go deeply. I moan out of pleasure. He starts kissing my neck, leaving dark marks. Our hair was all over the place.

He takes out a knife and starts running it down my chest. "fuck" he says under his breath. He cuts my hair so that it's not in the way and throws it back on the floor. He now grips on my hips as he goes even deeper.

2 days later:

I walked around with my black hood. No one had noticed me because I changed my appearance. Cutting and dying my hair did the trick. I now had a different colored hair as before, I never imagined myself with this hair. Although I left some of my y/h/c hair, I still looked different. I look at the 3 broomsticks and see a poster.

 I look at the 3 broomsticks and see a poster

(credits to yasmineamaro for this idea)

I grab the paper and realize Tom was being sent to Azkaban. I hear whispers surrounding me. I'm feeling paranoid. Are they talking about me? Do they know who I am? I take a another look at the picture then I look back at the door. I seen the golden trio. Apart of me felt like I should of hugged them and apologized but I knew I couldn't. Tears start forming into my eyes. I crumple up the form and walk back to the forest.

I get back to the tent and I see riddle drawing a design. I quickly run up to him and show him the paper. "we have to find a place to hide" he says. I nod my head and we grab our bags.

1 week later:

We found an abandoned house. It was perfect, just one spell and it will look perfect. 'The riddle manor' I thought to myself. I walked into the big house and noticed that riddle had already casted the spell. It looked wonderful. I walked into the dinning room and seen unfamiliar faces. "come here" riddle said while lifting an eyebrow. I sit down in the chair and he continues talking about his plan. "Arms out" he demands to everyone. He chants words and everyone starts to scream in pain. In a few seconds they had marks. "The dark mark". I smile at Tom as I offer my arm. I look at the ugly old men and raise my eyebrows, I didn't feel pain. I finally had the mark.