it

It's been one week since I came to the manor. Me and tom have gotten closer just like before. Im guessing ginny and the others believed the letter. I hated lying to them but this was the only way they would be safe.

December was here, chilly weather and snow. Hot cocoa while sitting by the fireplace. As a child I always loved the winter breeze and the holidays. Even if I didn't have a happy family I found ways to distract myself. Here at the manor I wanted to spend Christmas with my friends, but I know that couldn't happen. Even though bellatrix and Tristan were gone, they still weren't safe here.

I sat down on the fluffy couch reading a book of fairytales. The door shuts and I see tom about to sit down next to me. "ooh fairytales, you need to grow up" he said jokingly.

"Oh shut up 'dark lord'" he didn't take the joke, but there I was laughing while he tried his best not to let out his laugh. Even though its only been a week I miss ginny, hermione, ron, harry, maybe even the twins. They cheered me up when all I could thing about was tom.

Should I write back?

I looked out the window trying to figure out my thoughts. They were screaming at me. Making me feel guilty for lying and leaving them alone worried. I feel a cold hand grab my chin, tom placed his lips against mine harshly. I moved on top of him but he flipped me before I can do anything else.

"maybe this will get your mind off things" he smirked and took off my top leaving me with just a bra. I was desperate for his lips, so I pulled him back in. He took off his shirt as I ran my fingers down his abs.

"up here y/n" he said holding in his laugh. I bit my lip as he kissed my neck. Leaving me dark bruises which he called his 'marks'. Our pants were off and his lips were on mine. Tom's fingers ran through my hair pulling it as he went inside of me. I moan in pleasure, not regretting coming back here.

"shut the fuck up" he said as he was breathing heavily. I bit my bottom lip, my fingers were stuck in his soft skin. I can hear his small moans, "fuck" he said inbetween the moments he went inside of me.

All my problems went away. It was like the only thing that mattered was him. I couldn't hold in any moans, so I let them out. He pulled my hair even harder, punishing me.

"I said shut the fuck up you little slut".

next day

My birthday was coming up, but I choose to ignore it like I did last year. It wasnt that important. The hot water hit my cold skin, it burned a little but it was a good feeling.

Once I got out the shower, a note fell onto my bed. Before I can open the letter, the door opens. I jump and tighten the towel around me. Ginny quickly covers her eyes and so does hermione.

"haha y/n but some clothes on" ginny says while laughing.

I quickly grab a shirt and pants from my dresser. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?"

"YOUR BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP" hermione yelled.

"didn't you read the letter" ginny asks me.

"it barely got here"

"ohhh"

"well" hermione and ginny run into my arms and hug me tightly. But I was scared for them, and for tom. They will find out he was here this whole time.

"y/n? your neck" my eyes widen and I felt a pit in my stomach.

I quickly run into the restroom hiding. My hands run through my make up bag looking for something to help me.

I finished off with a spell. "im sorry It was body wash from the shower" I lied in between my smile.

But once I looked at the door tom was there smirking at me.

shit.

"what is he doing here?"

"I thought he wasnt here"

"he um came yesterday" I saying nervously.

"that explains your neck" ginny says before leaving the room. I can tell tom was enjoying this, sitting back and trying not to laugh.

I ran after her making sure she doesn't leave the manor. "no ginny, hermione, come back im sorry I didn't know you were coming" they stopped before they can exit the house.

"just stop lying, for once" I can tell ginny was angry by the tone of her voice.

"I didn't mean to" tom came and stood next to me with a smirk on his face enjoying the drama.

"just stay pls, both of you" hermione nodded her head and smiled at me.

"I guess its ok" hermione said softly. She looked at ginny raising an eyebrow at her and she walked towards me. Ginny's arms were crossed as she stood in front of the door.

"fine" I smiled at ginny and tom rolled his eyes. He went back up stairs and into the 2nd library.

"ignore him, he is a pain in the ass".

night

Ginny was already asleep, but me and hermione couldn't sleep. We heard yelling and laughing down stairs from death eaters. But we tried to ignore them as much as we can. I had told them to shut it but they still wont listen. Ginny and hermione had decided to sleep with me tonight, they were scared of death eaters.

"y/n are you awake?"

"yea" I said responding to hermione.

"you know the only reason ginny got mad was bc she was really excited, and I mean really excited"

"well she's my best friend, what can I expect?"

"I dont mean it like that" hermione got closer to me, her face close to me.

"I mean more than a friend but poor ginny, I bet you dont feel the same huh" what was she doing? this wasnt like hermione.

"What are you doing?" hermione grabbed my face and pressed her lips against mine. I kissed her back for a few seconds but let go.

"What the fuck hermione"

"oh im not Hermione"

The girl in front of me begin to dissolve into a boy. A boy I thought I had trust in, a boy who I thought respected me.

"Tristian?"

"see y/n I never got over you, this was all a act"

"get away from me" I push the covers onto me and try to move away from Tristian. But he seemed to get a hold of me.

"I fell in love with you the moment I laid eyes on you, so why wont you love me back? is it because of riddle, or ginny? does he even know what's been going on between you both. I have been spying on you this whole time, you really are this pathetic girl"

He grabbed my wrist and begin to tighten it. I can feel pain all against my wrist, I knew a certain mark would stay there.

"love me back y/n" Tears began to form into my eyes. I didn't know what to do or say. Except I knew one thing.