I

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K VIEWS I AM SO SURPRISED RN THANK YOU!!!
This is for aaliyah <3

I wake up from that horrible dream. I was sweaty and felt weak, my lips were dry and my head was spinning. I felt pain on my left arm and seen a mark. It had two dots and a swirl. My head turns to a noise, I look back and notice that the mark was gone. Maybe it was just my head.

I got up and turned on the shower. I made sure the water was warm before I entered. I rinsed my hair and closed my eyes to avoid the soap. Once I opened my eyes I was covered in blood, the water was blood. I screamed for help as it was falling off my head. The door slammed open and I seen tom come in 3 minutes after I was panicking. His hair was messy and his shirt was half unbuttoned.  My head was in between my legs as tears fell out of my eyes. I look back at tom not having any words.

I can tell that he was confused by the look on his face. I also knew who he was with her. Tears continued falling as he tried to comfort me. Tom wrapped me with a warm towel and sat me down on the bed. I looked the other way, I wanted to scream and slap him, but I didn't.

He touched my hand trying to hold it. He didn't know what to say to comfort me. I pulled my arm back and got up.

How did my life get so miserable?

I start to remember my dream and the mark. My head starts to ache and I close my eyes to see blood on the shower. I run downstairs and look for him. I see him talking to the curly headed girl. My heart aches every time I see him laugh. I run to him and I begin to kiss him deeply. I grip on his hair and he puts his hands on my neck. Our tongues began fighting in our mouths.

I can see bellatrix getting annoyed and jealous. I ignore the look on her face and grab his tie. I pull him into an empty room with our mouths still touching. He runs his knife down my thigh and I lift my thigh up. He sits me down on a desk and begins taking control.He unbuttons my top and licks his lips. I roll my eyes and pull his tie again bringing him closer to me. I can feel his tongue explore my mouth.

I begin taking off his shirt and my eyes not leaving his. He turns me around aggressively and unzips my skirt. But then my head started hurting and I seen my dream again. It came in a rush and I fell down. Riddle was concerned and he fell down with me. I start to sob and scream. My head was against his chest as tears were running down my cheek. The flashbacks stopped and I quickly got up. Riddle followed me but before he can grab me I slap him. I was filled with so much anger and rage I didn't know what was going on.

I begin to kiss him aggressively and pull down his pants. I throw him on the leather couch and get on top of him. Saying no words he flips me around, he was now on top of me. His lips were on my neck leaving dark bruises, sucking my soft skin. He starts to go lower and lower, he pulls down my underwear and starts to tease me. He goes back up and kisses me one more time before he enters inside of me. He pulls his boxers down and aggressively enters inside of me. "now be a good girl and don't make noise, or I will kill you" that turned me on even more. I bit my lip and my eyes rolled out of pleasure. I let out a soft moan and so does he.

"shut the fuck up" he squeezes my neck even tighter.

We both finished and we cuddled on the couch "why were you screaming?" he asked me.

I turned around, I was facing him while I was in his arms. "there was blood, you didn't see it?"

he looks at me with a confused face not knowing what I was talking about. "I had this dream with my dad, there was dead student and dead death eater and it all seemed real, then I woke up sweaty and had a mark"

"what mark?"

I put on one of his shirts and grabbed a piece of paper. I drew the mark I had and his eyes grew.

Tom's POV:

This mark was somehow familiar, it might have been in a book I read. I took the paper out of her hand and tried to walk out but before I can she grabs my arm. "I'm not finished" she says looking into my eyes.

She gives me one more soft kiss, after that everything went blank.

y/n's POV:

My plan was working, I used a spell to enter his mind and memories. I tried to see if he truly was with her. Yes I am a jealous person.

I entered a memory but it wasn't a good one. A lady was punishing him for no reason, his 7 year old self was crying for help. I quickly think of the memory I want to see and I find it. He was fucking her, he was fucking bellatrix. As I was screaming for pain, he was out there bringing in more pain. I remove my hands from him and slap him.

"why do you do this to me?"

I can tell he felt guilty. Before I can push him he grabs my hand. He looks into my eyes

"because I love to see you in pain" and he exited the room. I had so much rage inside of me. I grabbed my black hooded coat and headed outside. We were in the middle of the woods. I walked towards hogsmeade and seen a blonde boy. I tried to lure him into my trap.

I began giving him looks and tried to signal him to come to me, it worked. I brought him to the woods and began kissing him. I grabbed my knife from my pocket and began stabbing him. Blood was coming out from everywhere and splashed on my face. I left him there to die alone in the middle of nowhere.

I was back at the manor, I seen riddle reading a book about marks. I knew he was worried about my dream. He seen me and tilted his head, I flipped him off and headed my way to my bedroom. I took a cold shower to wash off all this blood.

Riddle came in, "meeting in 5" I rolled my eyes but agreed. I took off the towel and started changing not caring that he was in front of me. We headed down stairs and sat down the long table.

"we will be attacking and recruiting new death eaters, get your wands ready"

The ugly men begin to get excited. "now go find some new death eaters"

They left in a flash of air, I walked back to my room but was stopped again.

"what do you want?"

"the mark means you're in danger" he grabbed my arm and I quickly pulled away.

"y/n we have to go to the chamber and finish our work" bellatrix entered the room.

"mind if I join?" I wanted to strangle her, make her feel pain, I wanted to use many unforgivable curses. But I couldn't.

"fuck off bellatrix" he said annoyed.

I bit my lip hiding my smile. She rolled her eyes, she ended up joining us. We got to Hogwarts and riddle had to hide from everyone. We got to the chambers, I missed it here and how we use to be. Me and riddle changed over the time. He had grown a soft spot for me.

Bellatrix looked around admiring the statues. I took riddles hand and he brought out the basilisk. I can tell bellatrix was scared. I began to laugh, I grabbed tom's chin and started kissing him passionately. Bella rolled her eyes annoyed "get a room".

We got out of the chamber, I walked through the hallways of Hogwarts but I was stopped by a old man. "y/n y/l/n?" I nodded my head. The man seemed unusual and scary.

"you have to come with me" he grabs my hand and I pull away. I begin to run and hide but I didn't know where to go. I hid behind a pillar, hoping he wouldn't find me. My breathing got louder and heavier. Why did he look so familiar? Then I remembered he was in my dream.